Armello Repack By [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 213
leechers: 30
Added on September 2, 2015 by IAmTuchruin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Armello Repack By [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 489.56 MB)
 Data1.bin349.86 MB
 data2.bin118.45 MB
 Data4.bin11.96 MB
 data3.bin2.15 MB
 setup.exe1.41 MB
 icon.ico37.19 KB
 autorun.inf55 bytes
 vcredist_x64_2013.exe5.69 MB

Description

Year: 2015
Genre: Adventure / Logic (Board / Classic) / 3D / Isometric
Developer: League of Geeks
Published: League of Geeks

Publication Type: RePack
Language: Multi12
Language voice: no
Tablet: Steam006

System requirements:
> Operating system: the Windows 7, Windows 8 (x64 only)
> Processor: 2.0 GHz
> RAM: 2 GB
> Video Card: 512 MB ​​DirectX 9 compatible
> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
> Free space on hard disk: 1.9 GB

Description:
Armello combines three styles of games: card tactics, strategy board games and role-playing system. Hero Clan Armello held quests, making plans, hiring agents explores the territory, destroy monsters, use magic and compete with other players in an attempt to achieve the main goal - to storm the palace and become the king or queen Armello. Kingdom Armello abounds and dangers and beauties. Challenge terrible rotten, that defiles the glorious land.

Features:
Its easy to learn, but the masterful master gaming skills are not all the strength. Armello different intuitive - game mechanics are simple, and the strategic options are deep and original. The full version of the game will be a training mode.
The dynamism and depth. Dynamism, coupled with the complex tactical and political moves will not make you bored.
Choose your hero. The full version of the game will be 8 characters. Each character has unique abilities, skills, and character. In addition, you can equip the hero amulets and rings to create a unique style of play and win over rivals.
Wildlife. Perfect World Armello changes with every start of a new game, and dynamic system generating jobs will not let you get bored and make each gaming session unique.
Day and night. In Armello uses a flexible system of day and night. The system allows you to strokes distributed during someone else's turn to use a map or perform some action, and during his turn to move on the game board of hexagonal cells.
Music and sound are world-class. Authors of music - Michael Allen, Lisa Gerrard and Jacek Tushevski.
Animated maps. Discover more than 120 animated playing cards, created the world's best artists and animators.
The spirit of this board game. For months we have carefully selected the best from the world of board games. A system of physical simulation throws dice was developed by us specifically!

SCREENSHOTS:-

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
489.56 MB
seeders:213
leechers:30
Armello Repack By [R.G. Mechanics]

All Comments

great one...
Works great for me, but can't even get local multiplayer to even be an option. Any tips on trying to play with friends?
good dl
Tried to play in a notebook with Windows 7 32bit. No joy.
That happened with me too. I solved the issue changing the compatibility to Windows 7.
The description say so, but I couldn't play it.