Arrow S03E18 Public Enemy 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-BS RiPSaLoT

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 2, 2015 by RiPSaLoTin TV
Torrent verified.

Arrow S03E18 Public Enemy 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-BS RiPSaLoT (Size: 1.7 GB)
 Ripsalot.com.png52.5 KB
 HD Series and Mvoies Join Ripsalot.com.url203 bytes
 Arrow.S03E18.Public.Enemy.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-BS.mkv1.7 GB

Description

"Arrow" (2012)

Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.

Arrow

http://www.tvrage.com/Arrow

Started: Oct/10/2012

Classification: Scripted

Summary:
Season 3: My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal--to save my city. Now others have joined my crusade. To them, I am Oliver Queen. To the rest of Starling City, I am someone else. I am something else.

Season 1: My name is Oliver Queen. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal. Survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish. To use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become... something else.

Arrow is a modern retelling of the adventures of legendary DC hero Green Arrow. Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg are the writers and executive producers.

Runtime 60 min

Genres: action, super heroes
This week episode: 03x18 "Public Enemy" on Apr/01/2015 - Wednesday
http://www.tvrage.com/Arrow/episodes/1065766262
Summary: During an attack on the mayor’s office, Ray is critically injured. Felicity is pleasantly surprised when her mother, Donna Smoak, shows up at the hospital to offer her support. With the SCPD out in full force looking for the assailant, Oliver and his team work hard to stay one step ahead of the police to find the man responsible. However, things come to a head when Ra’s al Ghul kidnaps Captain Lance.

Next episode: 03x18 "Public Enemy" on Apr/01/2015 - Wednesday

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.7 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Arrow S03E18 Public Enemy 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-BS RiPSaLoT