Arslan.The.Warriors.of.Legend-CODEX

seeders: 315
leechers: 672
Added on February 10, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Arslan.The.Warriors.of.Legend-CODEX (Size: 10.23 GB)
 codex-arslan.the.warriors.of.legend.iso10.23 GB
 codex.nfo5.42 KB

Description

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄████▄ ▄████▄ ▓██████████ ▓████▓▄ ▓███▓ ███▓███▓ ████████ ▓██▓███████ ▓██████▓▄ ▓███▓ ▀ ▄ ███▓ ▀███▓ ███▓▀ ▓███ ███▓ ▀▓███ ███▓████▓▄▄ ▓███▓ ▄█ ▓ ▓███ ▓████ ███ ███ ███ ███▓███ ▓███▓█▓ ▓███▓ ██  ███▓ ▀▀ ███ ███▓██ ███▓██ ▓███▓ ▄▓███▓ ██▓ █ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓████▓ ▓███▓▓███▓ ▓██▓ ▓█ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓███▓ ▓██████▓ ▓███ █▓ ███ ███▓ ▓███▓██ ▓███▓██ ▓████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██ ▓███ ▄██▓███ ███ ███ ▄███▓███ ▓██▄▓██████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██▓ ████▄ ▓███▓ ▓███ ▄███▓ ███▓ ▄▓███ █████ ▓███▓███▓▓███▓ ▓█████▓ ▓██ ▓████████▓ ▓████████▓ █████████ ▓████████▓███▓▀ ▓███▓ █████▓ ███▓ ███████▓ ▄ ▓██████▓ ▓███████ ███████▓███▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓████▓ █████▓ ▓█ ▓████▓ ▓██████ █▓ █████▓███▓ █ ▓███▓ ███▓ ▓████▓ ▀██▓ ▓███ ▀██▀ █ ▓███▀ ▓██▓ ▀██▓███▓ ██▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓█████▓▄ ▄▓█████▓▄ ▄▓███▄ ▄▓██████▓▄ ▄▓████▓▄ ▄███▓ ▓█████████████▓████████████████████▓████████████████████████████▓ ▀▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▀ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▀▓▀▀ ▀▀▓▀ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ ▓▀ ▓█▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ C O D E X ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀█▓ ▀▓ ▀ ▓█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▓▀ P R E S E N T S ▀▓▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▓ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀███▀		  ARSLAN: THE WARRIORS OF LEGEND (c) KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. 						  Release Date : 02/2016 Protection : Steam  Discs : 1 Genre : Action  ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓▀▄ ▓▀ ▓ ▓▀ ▓▀▓ ▀▀▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀   An exciting collaboration between The Heroic Legend of Arslan anime and the action-infused Warriors series! The exhilaration of plowing through large armies has been fused together with the charm and style of the world crafted in the anime. Experience the grand historical fantasy with ARSLAN: THE WARRIORS OF LEGEND! Shared visual style and talented voice actors help players relive the anime! For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/401890/  ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █ █▀█ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀▀▓ ▓ ▓▀▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀   - Extract  - Burn or mount the .iso - Run setup.exe and install - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play   General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from  trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead   ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓ █ ▓▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓▄ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀		  CODEX is currently looking for ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓██ ▀▀ ▄ nothing but competition! ▄ ▀▀ ██▓ ▓██▄ ▄▓▀▓ ▓▀▓▄ ▄██▓ ▄██████▓▀ are you ready? ▀▓██████▄ ▓██▀ ▀██▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄██▀ ▀██▓ ██ ▄ ▀█▓██▓▀█▄█▀█▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄█▀█▄█▀▓██▓█▀ ▄ ██ ▀██▄▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▓█▄ █ ▓ █ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄▄██▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀█▓▄ LNK^CPS ▄▓█▀ ▄▀ 02/2015 ▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▓ ▀ ▓▀▄▀▓ ▀ ▄ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▀▀ ▀▀

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.23 GB
seeders:315
leechers:672
Arslan.The.Warriors.of.Legend-CODEX

All Comments

I saw a gameplay video of this game at YouTube. Looks good. I'm ecstatic in downloading this.
AMD users may want to wait a bit on this one. It has some serious FPS issues with AMD drivers.

Super unstable, jumping all over the place, and often sub 20fps if there's a lot going on in a battle.
About the DLC i want to know to, but i think we are out of luck because 3DM was the team that released most of the Japanese games, and they wont be doing more cracks so .
I hope someone will take their place, now that japanese games are being released in the west.
There are loads of other uploaders other than 3DM.
Torrent is good everything is working in this game
But there is no DLC but that's okay ....there are only 3 dlc's that don't do a s**t to the game
Instructions are clear if you follow the instructions your game will be running in less than 5 minutes
Thanxx
thank you for the information, i am a big musou fan.
No problem mate
Can confirm the AMD part.

Running Fx-6300 and a R9 270x with a medium OC. Runs pretty badly even on medium settings. My card isn't great but can handle much more demanding games than this with better framerate.

The intro was a whopping ~20-25fps right until I used the cavalry charge. Then it was a lovely 2. It got better after the intro but rarely got above ~25 often dropping much lower.

AMD users should wait for a patch, assuming Tecmo even bothers. It is playable but I was hoping for much better.
humm i don´t have the game yet, but in dragon quest heroes i have to change the desktop resolution to 1920x1080 because inside the game it doesn't go up to 1920, it only goes to 1360 which is the res i use outside games, And guilty gear xrd is the same, japanese are terrible at pc ports.
So it may be a different problem for you, but if you are using a different resolution on your desktop to work like 1024 and you want to play 1440p, try to change the desktop resolution to 1440 and go into the game.