Artificial Girl 3 RePack [ENG | JPN] [KanKyo11]

seeders: 7
leechers: 7
Added on July 26, 2013 by KanKyo11in Games
Torrent verified.

Artificial Girl 3 RePack [ENG | JPN] [KanKyo11] (Size: 3.93 GB)
 ag3.exe2.09 MB
 IW.pp835.85 MB
 others.pp574.42 MB
 root.pp51.64 MB
 WAV.pp2.5 GB

Description

Information:
Released: 2008 Genre: 3D, Simulator, Date-sim, Adventure Developer: Illusion Publisher: Seyrri Publication Type: Repack Language: English Language voice: Japanese Tablet: Not required

System requirements:
√ Operating system: Windows ® XP/Vista/7
√ Processor: with a frequency of 2.0 GHz
√ Memory: 1 GB
√ Video Card: DirectX ® 9 graphics card-generation C 128mb
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard Disk Space: 10 GB

Description:
Artificial Girl divided into two parts. The first is the generator of girls, where do you adjust appearance, voice, and choose traits (three maximum, but in the fact that I have laid out anglifikatore this limitation can be broken, and to take more, though I do not know whether they will work in the game) plus you adjust clothing for all occasions life. The most interesting part I guess.

Artificial Girl The second part is the game itself. There is a small piece of the city, your house and several related locations. According to him a wild gallop worn girls (up to 5 pieces at a time), which should be strongly covet. If the second part of the girl to be your sex slave and you do it all you want, here at first they must be seduced. The process of seduction sometimes blunt and ambiguous (to settle down in an unfamiliar bed with a sleeping girl is a good chance to wake up with razodranoy countenance, but in AG3 is regarded as a courtship), the only advantage that it is sharpened by the traits of character that you choose to generate. For example sleep together with Sonia, walked the street with lush vibrant athlete, cracked meal together with greedy, lustful nymphomaniac fuck in public, etc. After seducing hentai goes, everything is pretty primitive, poses very little toy is not at all perversions are not. Generates shorter girls, seduce, hentai, the generation of new, etc.

Cons: Artificial Girl .... There are many, almost too much in my opinion. The engine is the same as many years ago, the girls made ​​significantly worse than SexyBeach3, all of which are equally slow economy on all configurations (a machine that gently pulls Crysis on High settings gives only 10 FPS in town). Hentai primitive, the diversity Oppai2 can only dream of. Girls gallop worn on the bed-> WC-> Dining Room-> bed ignoring the player at any level of development of relations. Interactions between girls not at all.

Pros Artificial Girl ... Few of them. Social sphere is a plus IMHO. Let her at a basic level and the curve, but in my opinion this is a step forward in such games. In a positive way the process has moved "ohentaivaniya" girls, now we're not just stupid we carry the mouse on the table waiting for "kogdazh this is over then!" And listen to the mating cries / moans and adjust the tempo. Like everything ...

Features repack:
Do not cut / no recoded
Version 1.50 with all the official additions
Package amateur mods (use Illusion Wisard to start)
RePacked by [RG Catalyst]
Special thanks to HongFire Anime Network Community

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.93 GB
seeders:7
leechers:7
Artificial Girl 3 RePack [ENG | JPN] [KanKyo11]

Trailer

All Comments

SS INstaLer1
SS InstaLer 2
SS InstaLer 3
SS Installer 4
Requiment for run Illusion Wizard u need insatal NET.Framework v2.0 or higher....
I will delivery your question next time now i'm busyman :(
how to use ILLUSION WIZARD
??
Awesome, easy and perfect install, up to date and in english. Installer in russian (I guess) but game and char maker in Jpn/Eng

No need to patch everything yourself, awesome.
installation stucks. why?
I thought it was stuck for a while too, but after some minutes it rushed to 100%
any pirated game may be detect vireus guys..