Arturia - Vox V v1 1 1 9 ST AU AAX VST VST3 OS X [dada]

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on January 18, 2015 by Audioplugin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Arturia - Vox V v1 1 1 9 ST AU AAX VST VST3 OS X [dada] (Size: 126.12 MB)
 Arturia - Vox V v1.1.1.9 ST.AU.AAX.VST.VST3 OS X [dada].dmg126.12 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

Arturia - Vox V v1.1.1.9 ST.AU.AAX.VST.VST3 OS X [dada]
133 MB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.arturia.com/produ...g-classics/vox-continental-v
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The VOX Continental V is our latest vintage keyboard recreation, bringing back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300. This classic organ was used on some of the most famous songs by the greatest bands of the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and beyond, the VOX Continental V will give you instant access to these hit making sounds and more.
1. Install Vox V v1.1.1.9.

2. Run Crack.command (Terminal).

3. Enjoy!
future-dada
1337x.to - demonoid.pw - isohunt.to - kickass.so - flashtorrents.org
btdigg.org - torrentz.eu
MMXV (01).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
126.12 MB
seeders:17
leechers:2
Arturia - Vox V v1 1 1 9 ST AU AAX VST VST3 OS X [dada]

All Comments

this might sound stupid but what do you mean in your 2nd direction in the instructions. run crack.command? I never use my terminal in my mac. thanks