Asian Pickles - Sweet, Sour, Salty, Cured, and Fermented Preserves from Korea, Japan, China, India, and Beyond

seeders: 177
leechers: 6
Added on June 14, 2014 by svdineshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Asian Pickles - Sweet, Sour, Salty, Cured, and Fermented Preserves from Korea, Japan, China, India, and Beyond (Size: 13.67 MB)
 Asian Pickles - Sweet, Sour, Salty, Cured, and Fermented Preserves from Korea, Japan, China,...13.54 MB
 Cover.jpg132.44 KB

Description

From authentic Korean kimchi, Indian chutney, and Japanese tsukemono to innovative combinations ranging from mild to delightfully spicy, the time-honored traditions of Asian pickling are made simple and accessible in this DIY guide.

Asian Pickles introduces the unique ingredients and techniques used in Asian pickle-making, including a vast array of quick pickles for the novice pickler, and numerous techniques that take more adventurous cooks beyond the basic brine. With fail-proof instructions, a selection of helpful resources, and more than seventy-five of the most sought-after pickle recipes from the East—Korean Whole Leaf Cabbage Kimchi, Japanese Umeboshi, Chinese Preserved Vegetable, Indian Coconut-Cilantro Chutney, Vietnamese Daikon and Carrot Pickle, and more—Asian Pickles is your passport to explore this region’s preserving possibilities.

Asian Pickles: Sweet, Sour, Salty, Cured, and Fermented Preserves from Korea, Japan, China, India, and Beyond
Book Language: English
Pages: 208
File Type: epub
File Size: 14 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.67 MB
seeders:177
leechers:6
Asian Pickles - Sweet, Sour, Salty, Cured, and Fermented Preserves from Korea, Japan, China, India, and Beyond

All Comments

Thanks
Quick download but I had trouble accessing the epub due to the long name file and it wouldn't give me permission to rename it. I dunno, after trying an excessive number of times, it finally let me, lol. Yeah, I'm still using Win XP. Other than that, great download. Thanks.
Thanks uploader.
Oooh, yum Hope Szechuan picked cabbage in there.