Asphalt 8: Airborne v1.1.0 Mod (Unlimited Money/Star/Xp)

seeders: 21
leechers: 7
Added on November 10, 2013 by in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Asphalt 8: Airborne v1.1.0 Mod (Unlimited Money/Star/Xp) (Size: 1.55 GB)
 main.1100.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.obb1.52 GB
 Asphalt 8 - Airborne v1.1.0 Mod.apk23.42 MB

Description

More info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM

Instructions:

1.Copy 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM' folder to 'sdcard/Android/obb'
2.Install APK
3.Launch the game

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.55 GB
seeders:21
leechers:7
Asphalt 8: Airborne v1.1.0 Mod (Unlimited Money/Star/Xp)

All Comments

Thanks!
thanks
great it working but do not connect to the internet.
thanks
2013-12-23 20:52
I can no longer paste files inside Android/ on my Samsung Galaxy S4 external card. Do I have to remove it from the the phone and use a USB adapter? Or I have to put it on the internal card? Samsung Galaxy S4 doesn't allow apps to install on the external card. Let me know. Thanks
There has been changes in Android Policies so you cant paste it directly in OBB folder anymore .. Just copy it to another folder like dcim or make a new one .. and from phone use any browser My FAV Root explorer to copy it in OBB folder Works fine ..
Strange because there's only one seeding right now. I'm downloading it. I hope it works. Thanks
Did you try racing online? That may have caused it. You should install a previus modded version, play it long enough that it saves it to cloud then uninstall it. Go to Playstore and install 1. 1. 0 (its adware now) and it will pop up a window about cloud save not matching. Choose the saved game from the older modded game. You only get money and all the cars, though. Two of the new boosters use in game credits so that is ok.