Asphalt 8 :Airborne v1.9.0h [Unlimited Cash] [Apk+obb] [AndroidKing] [TEAMOS-HKRG]

seeders: 7
leechers: 19
Added on June 5, 2015 by AndroidKingin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Asphalt 8 :Airborne v1.9.0h [Unlimited Cash] [Apk+obb] [AndroidKing] [TEAMOS-HKRG] (Size: 1.48 GB)
 Asphalt 8 MOD [ANDROIDKING] [TEAMOS-HKRG].apk28.14 MB
 TeamOS-HKRG Banner.jpg138.26 KB
 TeamOS-HKRG Info.jpg115.42 KB
 TeamOS-HKRG On Facebook.txt64 bytes
 www.teamos-hkrg.com.txt45 bytes
 main.19028.com.gameloft.android.anmp.glofta8hm.obb1.45 GB

Description

*Asphalt 8*

Without Any reason..Don't Dislike the torrent.....please check and then give your feedback

DELUXE DESIRE CARS
47 high-performance automobiles (80 % of them NEW!).
Top licensed suppliers as well as models such as Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and also Pagani Zonda R.
Recently recorded high-fidelity vehicle motor appears for practical audio immersion.
Struck the ramps and also take the race above the track.
Do barrel rolls as well as wild 360º jumps.
Maneuver through the air and also pull stunts while competing.

BRAND-NEW EXOTIC PLACES

Race in 9 different setups, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and also other exciting places!
All tracks offered in initial and also mirror variations in Occupation method.
Discover a lot of concealed shortcuts.

NEW ATTRIBUTES FOR RATE FANS IN Asphalt 8 Airborne Mod
8 seasons & 180 occasions in Career method.
Stunning visuals many thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing impacts for a brand-new simulation of rate!
A comprehensive damage device like absolutely nothing you have actually seen prior to.
Have a look at the brand-new Infected as well as Drift Entrance game methods.

SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST DIFFICULTIES
Synchronised multiplayer activity for around 8 actual challengers!
Dare pals to asynchronous races in your favorite automobiles.
Contrast scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers all over the world.
Share your auto racing achievements and also prove that you’re the best speed equipment.

SONGS TO REV YOUR HEART

A heart-thumping mix of impressive certified music for your video game.
Showcasing real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Approach!
A game for followers of severe arcade racing, with genuine desire automobiles and extraordinary graphics that will certainly also kindly racing simulation enthusiasts.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is now MOGA Improved! Available at significant merchants, carrier establishments and online on the MOGAanywhere website.

What’s New-:

The new upgrade for Asphalt 8 takes your video game to all brand-new elevations of exhilaration.
NEW AREA: Master the island of Tenerife, from its tropical beaches to its awesome hills and also untamed wild, on 4 intense brand-new tracks!
8 NEW CARS: The Lamborghini Aventador, Audi R8 LMS Ultra and 6 more heart-thumping vehicles are visiting the next few weeks. Visit tuned as well as contend in unique Time-Limited Occasions to unlock them just before any person else!
UNIQUE STICKERS: Flaunt your one-of-a-kind style with these brand-new custom-made alternatives.
OVERHAULED MULTIPLAYER OCCASIONS: Now you can compete against up to 12 gamers, as opposed to 8, in more tough events for more pumped-up benefits.

**Instructions**

Install the apk

put the data folder in sdcard/Android/obb

RUN and Enjoy!!.

Hack Description:

Unlimited Cash.

Screenshots-:

]

FOLLOW US ON-:

Checked on my NOTE 3 and GRAND duos.....

Release Notes:- I aM trying to do MY best... so If you want to thank ME..Just Seed MY torrents and do comments on MY uploads....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.48 GB
seeders:7
leechers:19
Asphalt 8 :Airborne v1.9.0h [Unlimited Cash] [Apk+obb] [AndroidKing] [TEAMOS-HKRG]

Trailer