Assassin's Creed: Revelations + 3 DLC (Ubisoft Entertainment) (RUS / ENG) [RIP]

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on May 2, 2012 by Axezin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations + 3 DLC (Ubisoft Entertainment) (RUS / ENG) [RIP] (Size: 3.82 GB)
 dxnt.cab12.65 MB
 dsetup32.dll1.72 MB
 BDANT.cab1.1 MB
 BDAXP.cab953.14 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab915.28 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab750.04 KB
 DXSETUP.exe524.84 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 DSETUP.dll87.84 KB
 UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe18.03 MB
 vcredist_x86_2008SP1.exe4.02 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe2.6 MB
 Data1.bin1.48 GB
 data3.bin1.01 GB
 data2.bin625.1 MB
 Data5.bin330.7 MB
 Data4.bin316.76 MB
 Data6.bin27.53 MB
 setup.exe15.6 MB
 Assassins.Creed.Revelations.nfo5.68 KB
 Data7.bin4.81 KB
 autorun.inf78 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:
▪ Released: 2011
▪ Genre: Action / 3D / 3rd Person
▪ Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
▪ Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment / Akella

▪ Game Version: 01/03

▪ Publication Type: Rip
▪ Language: English, Russian
▪ Language: English, Russian
▪ Medicine: from the SKIDROW
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
√ Operating System: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400@2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon64 X2 4000 + @ 2.1 GHz
√ Memory: 1.5 GB (XP) / 2GB (Vista / 7)
√ Video: 256 MB of graphics memory:
AMD Radeon HD2600XT or luchshe/3000/4000/5000/6000
nVidia GeForce 8600GTS or luchshe/9/GT200/GT400/GT500
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free Hard disk: 12 GB
DESCRIPTION:
When a person has won all his battles and won all his enemies, which he still pursue? Ezio Auditor should devote his life to search for answers, searching for the truth.

In the game Assassin's Creed ® Revelations, assassin Ezio Auditor in the footsteps of the legendary Altair, a journey full of discoveries and revelations. This is a dangerous path - Ezio will go to Constantinople, in the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where the growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

In addition to the award-winning history of Ezio, the game returns to the extended and improved multiplayer mode with lots of charts and figures, in which You can test your skills in the confrontation with the killer other players from around the world.
GAME FEATURES:
" BE A MURDERER Deadly
Master the deadly skills of a wise, more effective and dangerous assassin Ezio. Quickly removes the opponents, using an updated arsenal of weapons and abilities. Experience a new level of gameplay customization - the ability to create bombs and the "Eagle's feeling" that helps to avoid unnecessary confrontations with the enemy.
" Test your skills against the best
critically acclaimed multiplayer mode is even better and replayability, adding a whole new batch modes.
" test a revolutionary GAMEPLAY
Explore the most remote corners of the Animus, revealing the secrets of the past Dezmonta and getting information that is useful in the future.
FEATURES RIPA:
Do not recoded / cut other localization, multiplayer
The choice of various combinations of voice language / translation (in the settings menu of game)
Activated DLC:
Lost Archive - The Lost Archive
Pre-order bonuses and the Collector's Edition:
- 3 skins for a single game (Turkish assasinskie armor, Rob Altair, Armor of Brutus)
- Increased ammunition (bullets, crossbow bolts and bombs)
- More Mission for a single game ("Dungeon Vlad")
- 3 multiplayer characters (Doctor, Ottoman Jester, the Crusader)
The Ancestors Character Pack - A set of characters, "Ancestors"
The Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack - A set of cards "Mediterranean traveler"

Installation time ~ 8 minutes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.82 GB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Assassin's Creed: Revelations + 3 DLC (Ubisoft Entertainment) (RUS / ENG) [RIP]

Trailer

All Comments

working great.
Don't waste your time downloading this torrent. It was released by RG Catalyst and it doesn't work at all.
it working fine
what content that got ripped ? sounds or bgm's ?
hey how i can the subtitle into english ? Subtitle still in russian?
Okay, not working for me. When I first tried installing it by running the setup file, it would not start and the antivirus kept throwing up errors. I turned it off, and this time it installed. But, when I tried starting the game, nothing would happen. I then turned off the internet. Still, nothing would happen. When I start AssassinsCreedRevelations.exe, it suddenly starts downloading a huge 600 mb file. What is happening? What did I do wrong? Should I uninstall and reinstall it?
2013-11-29 14:12
Okay, uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. Still nothing happening when i start it up with antivirus and internet turned off. Now gonna try redownloading.
Okay, this time, I redownloaded and installed while mcafee was turned off. disconnected form internet, and ran. Worked perfectly. Played a little, quit it, and exited the game. Turned mcafee and internet back on and went to run an errand. Came back, turned internet off and tried to play it, but same as before, when I double click the icon, a wait symbol comes for a second or so, and nothing happens. turned mcafee off, still nothing happens. Is mcafee removing a paritcular file? If this means I can't keep my antivirus on until I finish playing the game, then this sucks. Is there anything I can do? Please help.