Assassin's Creed Rogue PC full game + DLC ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 277
leechers: 763
Added on March 6, 2015 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassin's Creed Rogue PC full game + DLC ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 8.88 GB)
 Assassin's-Creed-Rogue_nosTEAM.part2.rar4 GB
 Assassin's-Creed-Rogue_nosTEAM.part1.exe4 GB
 Assassin's-Creed-Rogue_nosTEAM.part3.rar898.25 MB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.78 KB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html732 bytes
 Open only part1 ,all other parts is installing automatically.txt141 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

Assassin's Creed Rogue is a historical fiction action-adventure open world stealth video game.
The story is set in the mid-18th century during the Seven Years' War, and follows Shay Patrick Cormac, an Assassin-turned-Templar.
Gameplay in Rogue is very similar to that of Black Flag with a mixture of ship-based naval exploration and third-person land-based exploration with some new features.
The Modern Day plot begins one year after the events of Black Flag, with a new unnamed player character that works for Abstergo Entertainment.
While investigating the memories of Shay Patrick Cormac, an Assassin working in the North Atlantic during the French and Indian War,
they inadvertently trip a hidden memory file that corrupts the Abstergo servers.
With the building being put into lockdown, the player is recruited by Melanie Lemay to continue exploring Cormac's memories in an effort to clear the system....

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 12 GB available space

Notes:
This version of game is already cracked - just install and play.
Included DLC also: The Siege of Fort de Sable ,The Explorer Pack.

More info and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index....pic=6601.msg143619#msg143619

How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.88 GB
seeders:277
leechers:763
Assassin's Creed Rogue PC full game + DLC ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

All Comments

my best uploader ever. . clap! clap! clap! muah =)
thanks nosTEAM for this awesome game, and it works great just got done playing for awhile.

Also everyone remember to goto nosTEAM.ro to download the games patch.
What are the exact DLC in the release? (time savers, explorers 1/2, master Templar and quests etc) ...i want to know so i can either download this or what for another deluxe edition release. thankyou
100x better.
I think this is because AA is non functioning and there are far fewer graphics options than AC4

If they patch it, might need some better specs.
But AC4 ran at like 40-50fps on medium. This easily runs 60fps with everything on max.

So yeah, FAR less system reqs than AC4.
Its not fake you dumbass... Unity is next-gen it has much bigger textures and models with much bigger amount of polygons. But you woudlnt know that cuz the only thing you can do is say shit you dont know anything about.
Hail Dovahkiin fuck anonymous bitches. xD
lol you anonymous people are idiots, im tired of all of you complaining like babies or just acting like morons. The game works perfectly I have been playing it with no problems.
is there a dlc or pack is included plz listed below thz