Assassin's Creed: Rogue [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 1785
leechers: 1140
Added on March 7, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassin's Creed: Rogue [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 5.22 GB)
 autorun.inf73 bytes
 Data1.bin3.1 GB
 data2.bin1.32 GB
 data3.bin779.46 MB
 Data4.bin14.27 MB
 icon.ico549.53 KB
 setup.exe2.29 MB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 DSETUP.dll87.84 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.72 MB
 dsetup64.dll33.94 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 DXSETUP.exe524.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 vcredist_x64_2012.exe5.83 MB

Description

Date of Release: 10 March 2015
Genre: Action , Adventure , 3D
Developer: Ubisoft Sofia, Ubisoft Kiev
Publishing House: Ubisoft
Developer Website: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/home/index.aspx
Language: English/Russian
Platform: PC [Repack]
Tablet: Present (ALI213)
Game Version: 1.0
Like me on:
System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8 ((64-bit))
✔ Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 2.6GHz
✔ RAM: 2 GB
✔ Video Card: 1 GB with support for DX10 (nVidia GeForce GTS450 AMD Radeon HD5670 or)
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 11 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
XVIII century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the North American seven-year war and the brave young assassin Shay Patrick Cormack subjected to ideological metamorphosis. After a dangerous mission that ends in tragedy, Shay was disappointed in the Order of the Assassins and do not wish to be in their fraternity. Subjected to grave danger and rejected by those he once thought were my brothers, Shay Patrick Cormack goes in a completely new adventure. Destroying all those who had betrayed him, he becomes one of the most dangerous hunters assassins.
Assassin's Creed Outcast - is the darkest chapter in the history of Assassin's Creed. Witness the transformation of the protagonist of Assassin staunch a cruel hunter them. Follow your own credit and go on an exciting journey across the expanses of North America, New York neighborhoods, valleys, rushing rivers and cold Atlantic waters. Now your goal - to destroy the Assassins!
Features:
- Use the deadly rifle Shaya for melee and ranged. Divert or destroy your opponent by using your arsenal of weapons available, including various specific bullets, shells and grenades.
- Get rid of the Assassins persecution because of your unique and updated eagle vision. Use this skill to monitor the surroundings and calculate the assassins lurking in the shadows, on the roof or in a crowd.
- A new tactic: protect from attacks of the Assassins, who will try to board your ship and destroy your crew. Bounce as quickly as possible to avoid large losses in your team.
- New weapons: use burning oil, which leaves trail of fire and burn enemy ships and gun tow - rapid-fire guns, effective for firing boarding teams.
- North Atlantic world full of opportunities: wade through the ice cover, explore the snowy countryside and looking hiding places where you can hide during sea battles.
- North Atlantic Ocean. You will meet on your way a giant iceberg and feel on their skin all the power of the cold north winds.
- river valleys. A large variety of nature requires the presence of the North American river navigation skills, as well as overland travel.
- New York. One of the most famous cities in the world, completely recreated by the descriptions of the XVIII century.
Features RePack:
Do not cut / no recoded.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.22 GB
seeders:1785
leechers:1140
Assassin's Creed: Rogue [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

Amazing game. Optimized as well! Thanks uploader!
Working without any problem when i first time launch it errored 0x000bb kind of thing but then install vcredist that is provided in the folder of ac rogue and it works fine awesome work RG team no need crack just awesome! Made MY Sunday Beautiful!
مرحبا
اهلا و سهلا
I think not.
What are the exact DLC in the release? (time savers, explorers 1/2, master Templar and quests etc) ...i want to know so i can either download this or what for another deluxe edition release. thankyou
ok working confirmed on windows 8.1 64 bit
No problem with install but the game doesn't save ,
i think we have to run it as admin.