Assassin's Creed Series by Oliver Bowden

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on January 11, 2013 by *Kakiraz*in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Assassin's Creed Series by Oliver Bowden (Size: 6.78 MB)
 1. Assassin's Creed Renaissance (Book 1) by Oliver Bowden.mobi871.46 KB
 5. Assassin's Creed Forsaken (Book 5) by Oliver Bowden.mobi666.25 KB
 4. Assassin's Creed Revelations (Book 4) by Oliver Bowden.mobi549.53 KB
 2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Book 2) by Oliver Bowden.mobi539.85 KB
 3. Assassin's Creed The Secret Crusade (Book 3) by Oliver Bowden.mobi537.54 KB
 5. Assassin's Creed Forsaken (Book 5) by Oliver Bowden.epub1.53 MB
 1. Assassin's Creed Renaissance (Book 1) by Oliver Bowden.epub897.95 KB
 4. Assassin's Creed Revelations (Book 4) by Oliver Bowden.epub566.81 KB
 2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Book 2) by Oliver Bowden.epub379.81 KB
 3. Assassin's Creed The Secret Crusade (Book 3) by Oliver Bowden.epub366.49 KB

Description

wrong image

wrong image

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: February 23, 2010 | Series: Assassin's Creed (Unnumbered)
View our feature on Oliver Bowden’s Assassin's Creed.

“I will seek vengeance upon those who betrayed my family. I am Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. I am an assassin…”
Betrayed by the ruling families of Italy, a young man embarks upon an epic quest for vengeance. To eradicate corruption and restore his family’s honor, he will learn the art of the Assassins.

Along the way, Ezio will call upon the wisdom of such great minds as Leonardo da Vinci and Niccolo Machiavello—knowing that survival is bound to the skills by which he must live.

To his allies, he will become a force for change—fighting for freedom and justice. To his enemies, he will become a threat dedicated to the destruction of the tyrants abusing the people of Italy.

So begins an epic story of power, revenge and conspiracy.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: November 30, 2010 | Series: Assassin's Creed
This is a sequel to Assassin's Creed: Renaissance. Ezio, the master assassin, seeks to avenge the death of his uncle. Unbeknownst to him this will pit him against the Knights Templar.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: June 28, 2011 | Series: Assassin's Creed (Unnumbered)
After his family was betrayed and disgraced by the most powerful families in Italy, young Erazo chose the path of vengeance-and entered a world of mysticism and murder beyond anything he could have imagined. But his quest is far form over...

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: November 29, 2011 | Series: Assassin's Creed (Unnumbered)
Enter a world of mysticism, machinations, and murder in which the mighty and noble do whatever is necessary to protect their supremacy, where rebellion grows in the darkest streets and alleys, and where those with the power to kill have the power to change the world...

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: December 4, 2012 | Series: Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed: Forsaken is the latest thrilling novelization by Oliver Bowden based on the phenomenally successful game series. The new game, Assassin's Creed III, takes one of gaming's most popular franchises to new heights in its most realistic world yet and introduces a brand new Assassin, Connor. During the American Revolution, Connor has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation and unleashes his powerful skills on the chaotic, blood-soaked battlefields of the hostile American wilderness. Assassin's Creed: Forsaken is the story behind who Connor really is and how he has become a deadly killer.

The world of the Assassins has become far more lethal than ever before.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.78 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Assassin's Creed Series by Oliver Bowden

All Comments

Awesome work done...
Thanks
Thanx
Thank you.
i love these books but thats because i play the video games im obsessed what can i say