Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Gold Edition [Update 1] (2015) PC | RePack by SEYTER

seeders: 1
leechers: 13
Added on November 21, 2015 by inform2xxxin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Gold Edition [Update 1] (2015) PC | RePack by SEYTER (Size: 22.57 GB)
 game-4.bin14.77 GB
 game-2.bin7.09 GB
 game-1.bin676.2 MB
 game-3.bin38 MB
 setup.exe2.05 MB
 game-5.bin1.16 MB
 autorun.inf96 bytes
 vcredist_x64_2012.exe6.85 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Gold Edition [Update 1] (2015) PC | RePack by SEYTER

Year: 2015
Genre: Action, 3D, 3rd Person
Developer: Ubisoft Quebec
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
Game Version: 1.12
Publication Type: RePack
Language Interface: English / Russian
Language Sound: English / Russian

Crack: enclosing (CODEX)

System requirements:
√ Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8/10 (64 bit)
√ Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s / AMD FX 6350
√ Memory: 6 GB
√ Video card: GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 42 GB

Description:
London, 1868. The industrial revolution, the era of incredible inventions. Previously unthinkable technologies are changing the lives of millions. People flock to London, inspired by the new features, eager to become part of the new world over which are not imperious kings, emperors, politicians and priests of the world where all the money is razed. However, not everyone thinks this world is good. Workers propelling a powerful engine of the British Empire, a little different from the slaves. While others are reaping the fruits of their labor, workers live in poverty and die young. Dissatisfied with their situation by representatives of the lower classes are combined into a gang from the struggle for life. And to join the fight assassins, ready to rekindle the long-smoldering conflict with those in whose hands the power over London. This battle will sweep across the city, changing the story. Meet Jacob Fry, assassin, destined to help her sister Ivy change the lives of millions of people in the new game Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Conquer the underworld and head it to make London. Intrigue, adventure, violent fights - all this awaits you in the new game!

Features of RePack:
• not cut | not recoded
• Game archives are not touched
• Game Version - v1.12
• Installation time ~ 22 min.
• RePack by SEYTER

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.57 GB
seeders:1
leechers:13

Trailer

All Comments

DooM 4 pls
The game is not running for me specs:
Intel i5 3470
GPU: R9 280x gigabyte
RAM: 16gb Kingston
Windows 10 64bit
When I run the game it tells me that my gpu drivers are outdated,but I'm using the latest amd catalyst drivers 15.7.1 ,not the beta ones cause they are unstable on my pc..So the game just minimizes after that and refuses to show anything..
The Game crashes in the first mission itself after escaping on the train.
Is there a fix for that?
No problems to report,thank you uploader!.....