Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry-RELOADED

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on January 2, 2014 by Sniffer.in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry-RELOADED (Size: 3.95 GB)
 rld-a4fc.iso3.95 GB

Description

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry Addon DLC (c) Ubisoft12/2013: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam+UbiDRM+DLC1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: Action, AdventureNote:This release is an addon for Assassins.Creed.IV.Black.Flag-RELOADEDIt will add the Freedom Cry addon DLC. It will also update your game tov1.04. No previous update is required to apply this addonBorn a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw asCaptain Edward Kenway's second-in-command. Fifteen years later, Adewale hasbecome a trained assassin and finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Dominguewith no weapon nor crew, starting a new adventure of his own1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the addon to where you installed the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!	

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.95 GB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

For some reason the graphics are awful? I have other games that run clean with higher requirements. Is it the file? Or do I need a patch? I've explored the settings, it has to be something with the file.
it works thanks uploader
Thanx
Do you have directx11 installed?