Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold Edition version 1.5 + ALL DLCs repack Mr DJ

seeders: 2
leechers: 15
Added on June 11, 2016 by DJ840in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold Edition version 1.5 + ALL DLCs repack Mr DJ (Size: 23.01 GB)
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt0 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from glodls.to.txt0 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt0 bytes
 Instructions.txt2.07 KB
 Assassins Creed Syndicate repack Mr DJ.part6.rar3.02 GB
 Assassins Creed Syndicate repack Mr DJ.part1.exe4 GB
 Assassins Creed Syndicate repack Mr DJ.part2.rar4 GB
 Assassins Creed Syndicate repack Mr DJ.part3.rar4 GB
 Assassins Creed Syndicate repack Mr DJ.part4.rar4 GB
 Assassins Creed Syndicate repack Mr DJ.part5.rar4 GB

Description

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)
Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold Edition v 1.5 + ALL DLCs repack Mr DJ repack Mr DJ

Repack features:

Nothing Cut/recoded ;
Game Version: 1.5 ;
Voice Language : English ;
Subtitles Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish ;
Precracked - install and play (CODEX) ;
Install Time - 60 to 90 minute [Quad Core]
Final size: 62.1gb ;
Operating system: Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1,Win 10 ( 64bit only ) ;

DLCs content Included:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Jack The Ripper
Assassin's Creed Syndicate The Last Maharaja
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Steampunk Outfit for Evie
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Steampunk Pack
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Victorian Legends Outfit for Jacob
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Victorian Legends pack
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Streets of London Pack

Alternative cracks from 3DM, ALI213 and RELOADED can be found in 'Extra Cracks' folder after installation , as well as bonus unlockers , use the crack of which your current save files belongs to ...

image image

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup.exe' (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X and Visual C++ [provided in Redist folder]),, again next,, finally on 'Install'...PLAY THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT using run as administrator....

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card ...

To avoid ISDone.dll/Unarc.dll decompression error , do this :
Force recheck the torrent in utorrent first , make sure you're not low on space in C: drive (around 70GB temporary free space will be good ) , Press Windows key, type %temp% and hit enter , delete all the files present in it , disable your antivirus and open setup using run as administrator otherwise just install it in in SAFEMODE to avoid background Microsoft services from interfering ...

Do check the release thread before requesting any game
Thread: Mr DJ repacks - PC Games

Check out my Official FB page:
Mr DJ repacks
Like it guys to support, to get any help and updates on upcoming repacks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.01 GB
seeders:2
leechers:15
Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold Edition version 1.5 + ALL DLCs repack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold Edition version 1.5 + ALL DLCs repack Mr DJ screenshot
Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold Edition version 1.5 + ALL DLCs repack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

What is mean by gold edition??? any one give answer please iam going to download this pack and I will seed...
Thanks
Hi DJ, i watìnted to ask you a question : I've downloaded AC Syndicate from Corepacks and I finished the game. In the folder says "Codex", which i guess is the crack they used. SO, can i transfer the save files into this release of yours?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!
if its CODEX then u don't need to transfer anything , when u install and start this , you'll see that it picks up straight from there

anyways , all other cracks are also present but CODEX is the one u need here
Thanks a lot for the upload...
So Sorry to ask this but can we get a mortal combat x + dlcs pack...?
https://kat.cm/user/DJ840/requests/
@Dj840 - I have been able to fix the problem based on Johhnydepps advice from below, I didnt know I had to manually change the timezone as I believed the launcher would do this automatically. MR DJ - I humbly apologize. Consider your nerves to be left alone :) Again, sorry :)
i have downloaded Mr DJ repacks many times and i can tell you that all his repack work fine atleast for me tho also MGS 5,yeah there is no stable crack for some it works for some it dosent also did you change your region to beijing before starting up MGS5?
are the graphics good? Your second screenshot looks like the draw distance is so low and no AA
they are from google
jack the ripper dlc yes or no