Assassins Creed Unity Update v1.2-ALI213

seeders: 139
leechers: 27
Added on November 14, 2014 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassins Creed Unity Update v1.2-ALI213 (Size: 31.42 MB)
 Assassins.Creed.Unity.Update.v1.2-ALI213.rar30.41 MB
 NETSHOW.exe1.01 MB

Description

Assassins Creed Unity Update v1 2-ALI213

CHANGELOGAssassin's Creed® Unity v1.2.0-Fixed crash when accepting invitation in specific cases-Added NVIDIA technologies descriptions in advanced graphics page-Improved performance in cinematic on low HW configurations-Fixed various Graphic issues-Fixed various Input issues-Fixed various Multi-GPU issues-Fixed various UI issues-Fixed various Uplay Invitations issuesInstructions for use:1. Unzip 2. Copy all files to the game directory covering 3. Run to start the game .exe (or ACU.exe)Correction Description:V5 version: 1. When the archive before each write backup archive (backup to Profile.Backup directory) 2. You can use ALI213.ini set the language, the default Traditional Chinese V4 version: Fix the problem could cause damage to the archive ( as sought-after tables) V3 Version: can already read and archived, DLC fully open (see downloadable content already installed option in the ESTORE), WIN8 system into V2 version: Fixed STEAM006 version can not record the problem, now you can read and archived, and the DLC fully open (in ESTORE option in view of downloadable content after installation)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
31.42 MB
seeders:139
leechers:27
Assassins Creed Unity Update v1.2-ALI213

Trailer

All Comments

I have finished the game and i was thinking how do i play the dlc?
he is just messing with you
This is just crack for patch update 1.2 and its works fine.
Anyone know how to convert RELOADED saves to ALI213 saves?
Won't fix Sequence 2, mission 1. Still crashes.
dude link
https://kat.cm/assassin-s-creed-unity-gold-edition-v-1-1-0-fixed-repack-by-r-g-%D0%9C%D0%B5chanics-t9841657.html
Torrent has been deleted
Works fine. Not a Big improvement in FrameRate or Performance though.. #GTX780