Assassins Creed Unity Update v1.4.0-FTS

seeders: 129
leechers: 497
Added on December 19, 2014 by PwnographyXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassins Creed Unity Update v1.4.0-FTS (Size: 5.31 GB)
 fts-acuntu4.nfo9.47 KB
 ChangeLog.txt1.94 KB
 sounds_sfx_tu_4.pck80.03 KB
 uplay_r1_loader64.ubi561.71 KB
 uplay_r1_loader64.dll497.5 KB
 ALI213.ini64 bytes
 setup-2.bin1.96 GB
 setup-1.bin1.96 GB
 setup-3.bin1.4 GB
 setup.exe425.7 KB

Description

Overview : The main character of the game is Arno Dorian (Dan Jeannotte), a native Frenchman who was born in Versailles to an Assassin father. After his father is killed by Shay Patrick Cormac at the end of Assassin's Creed Rogue, Arno is adopted, unaware that his new family holds a senior position within the Templar Order, with his new father figure the Templar Grandmaster. Arno blames himself when his adoptive father is murdered, and so sets out on a quest of redemption that brings him into the Brotherhood of Assassins, where he slowly rises through the ranks, much like Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad and Ezio Auditore as seen in previous games. Arno's love interest is a Templar named Elise De LaSerre (Catherine Bérubé), the daughter of the Templar Grandmaster who adopted Arno, who also sets out to investigate more about her father's death and its role in a growing ideological change within the Templar Order that threatens its core values. Additional characters include Marquis de Sade (Alex Ivanovici), Napoleon Bonaparte (Brent Skagford) and Maximilien de Robespierre (Bruce Dinsmore).

Release Date : November 11, 2014

Genre : Action/ 3D / 3rd Person

Developer : Ubisoft Montréal, Toronto and Ubisoft Ubisoft Montpellier

Publisher : UbiSoft Entertainment

Platform : PC

Language : Russian / English

Update Version : v1.4.0

with

Crack by ALI213

Installation:
(1.) Install the update in the game folder (Start Setup.exe)
(2.) Copy the contents of the folder ACU.v1.4.0.Missed in the game folder
(3.) Copy the contents of the folder Crack in a folder with the game
(4.) Run the game from a file ACU.exe
(5.) Enjoy!

Screenies:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.31 GB
seeders:129
leechers:497
Assassins Creed Unity Update v1.4.0-FTS

Trailer

All Comments

Did you guys see improved fps using patch 1.4? Cos i only saw 4-5 fps improvement :/
When we install the patch the saves stay or we play the game from the beginning ?
It depends on your crack,this has ALI213's crack.
If you have previously ALI213's crack then it will load your previous saved game.
3DM and ALI213 has same files as this.
3DM uses 3DM's crack.
FTS and ALI213 uses ALI213's crack.
Reloaded contains
Try this one......

https://kat.cm/assassins-creed-unity-v1-4-0-update-incl-dlc-and-crack-3dm-t9982284.html#comment

I'm downloading .right now..
They are locked because you need to connect to ubisoft servers to unlock those items OR use save game in which they are already unlocked.
i do hope this fixes the game. i do love the parkour system in it.,
great.., =/ but hopefully they fix the fps by now.,
I read somewhere,,think is Ubisoft..People still have issues with FPS on xbox one..They sad that the game crashes after first lunch or after playing a little while..They also said that this pach is not good.For some PC users is great and for some is bad..