Assassins Creed Unity [v 1.4.0] (2014) PC | RePack By R.G. Catalyst

seeders: 147
leechers: 157
Added on December 23, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassins Creed Unity [v 1.4.0] (2014) PC | RePack By R.G. Catalyst (Size: 30.35 GB)
 Data-3.catalyst24.13 GB
 Data-4.catalyst2.1 GB
 Data-1.catalyst1.69 GB
 data-6.catalyst1.08 GB
 english.catalyst428.95 MB
 French.catalyst424.08 MB
 russian.catalyst400.39 MB
 data-2.catalyst30.73 MB
 data-5.catalyst7.56 MB
 setup.exe3.54 MB
 autorun.inf73 bytes
 dsetup32.dll1.72 MB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab915.28 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab750.04 KB
 Jun2010_d3dcsx_43_x86.cab744.32 KB
 Jun2010_d3dcsx_43_x64.cab735.14 KB
 DXSETUP.exe524.84 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x64.cab230.42 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x86.cab192.66 KB
 UplayInstaller.exe58.12 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 vcredist_x64.exe5.41 MB

Description

Assassin's Creed Unity [v 1.4.0] (2014) PC | RePack от R.G. Catalyst

INFORMATION:Year: 2014Genre: Action, 3D, 3rd PersonDeveloper: UbisoftPublisher: UbisoftPlatform: PCPublication Type: RePackLanguage: RUS | ENG | MULTI15 Voice set Language: RUS | ENG | FranceTablet: RELOADEDSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:✔ Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 / 8.1 (64-bit operating system required)✔ Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz✔ Memory: 6 GB✔ Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c✔ Free space on hard disk: 40 GBDESCRIPTION:Assassin's Creed® Unity - Action adventure that takes you to Paris, the French Revolution. You will learn the history of the Arno - young men, by chance became embroiled in the bloody events of the period. You are waiting for new opportunities in the management of character. Change and the appearance of objects and their characteristics. You will be able to play Assassin's Creed® Unity with friends, and some even three jobs to perform. Witness the legendary historical events!Features: A huge open world, an incredible level of freedom, full control movements of the character and the new mechanics of parkour. A large assortment of weapons and clothing, equipment and specialized skills. Create unique combinations and fully develop your character using the new skill tree. Updated combat mechanics, improved stealth action and special methods of crowd control. Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world with maximum reliability realized on the game engine of the new generation. Explore the house, castles and secret catacombs, to execute contracts, participate in a treasure hunt and murder investigations. Go through a unique single-player campaign or invite three friends together to go on a trip to Paris XVIII century in the mode of playing together.Features repack:"Do not cut / no recoded"Version: 1.4.0.0"The ability to download only the desired VoiceInstallation time - 30-40 minutesRePacked by RG Catalyst"Additions:Setting the "Chemical Revolution"Setting the "American prisoner"Setting the "Victim of science"Camisole Prussian soldierHood "Siege of Maastricht"Hood "Leyptsgisky regiment"Pants National GuardDueling shirt AthosBlack musketeer pantsBracers "Latour d'Auvergne"Belt "Isenburg-Birstein"Fowling piece mapleSpanish rapier hilt with the bowlDouble-barreled gunSharp spearBlade honorBattleaxeAxe "splitter armor"Ceremonial gunRapier "Pappenhaymer"Spear "Bow"Pistol with silver finishFrench rapier ArnoDueling pistol ArnoFrench cavalry pistolCostume master assassin style McFarlaneFearless Arno»Repack by [color=green]R.G. Catalyst[/color]

::SCREENS::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.35 GB
seeders:147
leechers:157
Assassins Creed Unity [v 1.4.0] (2014) PC | RePack By R.G. Catalyst

Trailer

All Comments

Hi friends,

Thank you for your post.

First I had no problems with this game whatsoever. But after starting mission 4 of Cafe Concert I started

getting crashes to desktop and strange freezes. The freezes look like: the time in game has stoped, I am

still hearing in game sounds, am amble to rotate the camera, open the map or go to the menu and do what I

want on the map or menu, even exit the game. But I am unable to move my character or do anything with him. If

I change the time of the day, from the game menu, the screen truns black an the game starts loading

indefenitly. The crashes and freezes happened: in some specific places in game, everytime when I arrived at

some points and also at random place that I was able to cross without problems before.

So I downloaded the 1.4 patch hoping that it would solve my problem. It removed the crashes but not the

Freezes. I reinstalled the full game and the patch, ereased the Assassin's Creed Unity folder in the

documents directory, lowered to minimum graphical specs, reverted to the previous video drivers, intalled the

new ones again, I am still getting the freezes. Finally I was able to finish the mission but am still getting

the freezes in some specific place or randomly if I avoid this places after some time.

I found only one guy with the same problem: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/978610-Time-Freezes-in-

game-Forums , he had an original game and he seems to have solved it by "verifying the game cache" what ever

this means. Don't know if this is related but the video looks exactly the results looks exactly the same.

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you for your help.
Can I rehash this torrent over the previous rg catalyst 1.2 version?
make WIN RAR files
Thank you, much appreciated.