Attack of the Show 2012 07 31 HDTV x264-Eclipse [ALEX] FINAL

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 1, 2012 by Testamentin TV
Torrent verified.

Attack of the Show 2012 07 31 HDTV x264-Eclipse [ALEX] FINAL (Size: 310.85 MB)
 Attack.of.the.Show.2012.07.31.HDTV.x264-Eclipse.mp4310.85 MB

Description

Show Info:

Baratunde Thurston and Candace Bailey bring you brand-new Attack of the Show tonight 7/6c with pro rally cross driver Travis Pastrana in studio for his new film, Nitro Circus 3D and Chris Gore's latest reviews for DVDuesday. We also check out the Arctic Row expedition and discuss the rules of time travel on The Loop!

Screenshots:

http://image.bayimg.com/haagfaaej.jpg

Notes:

The day has finally arrived. Getting my final show online seemed almost impossible for me today. The live cap was bad had to wait about 4hrs for the re-run. Got the show encoded as soon the encoding hit 100% my internet went down which is EXTREMELY rare for me and would not come back online anyways... I started this back on October 19 2009. Before I started there was another user (unfortunately I can not remember his name) who would upload this show daily in a 200MB mkv format. He was banned and I came in just a few days after I got into capping/encoding and continued the AOTS releases. I did this as a hobby from the start and end with it as a hobby. I did some quick counting and this is probably my 635th release of AOTS. I thought it would be neat to re-upload my very first AOTS release (great Monday show). Don't expect great quality this was back in 2009 and my very first attempt to cap. So with that I say thank you to all of my loyal fans. Unfortunately real life catches up and I have to move on. Now I can only hope someone else continues this show for it's great fans.

Uploader's notes:

Remember guys, dont thank me. Thank Eclipse for capping, encoding, and releasing AOTS,X-Play and special events like Comic-Con that were aired by G4. I found his uploads and I simply just helped spread his content on the torrent side while he did all the real work.
So any and all thanks are to Eclipse. We'll miss you buddy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
310.85 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Attack of the Show 2012 07 31 HDTV x264-Eclipse [ALEX] FINAL