Audiophile Vinyl Rips, FLAC with metadata and artwork, reseed; classic rock

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 12, 2015 by RonChattin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Audiophile Vinyl Rips, FLAC with metadata and artwork, reseed; classic rock (Size: 1.49 GB)
 3 to get ready-Dave Brubeck.flac22.71 MB
 Before Believing-Emmylou Harris.flac23.9 MB
 Breath Me-Sia.flac33.92 MB
 Cavatina-John Williams.flac18.04 MB
 Diamonds and rust-Joan Baez.flac30.32 MB
 Do you really want to hurt me-Culture club.flac30.03 MB
 Donde Voy-Tish Hinojosa.flac16.48 MB
 Dreamer-Supertramp.flac21.4 MB
 Easy Money-RLJ.flac18.59 MB
 Face to Face-Ry Cooder.flac20.64 MB
 Grandmas Hands-Bill Withers.flac11.88 MB
 Has he got a friend-Maria McKee.flac19.15 MB
 Homeless-Paul Simon.flac20.75 MB
 Hot Type_MichaelHedges.flac8.74 MB
 I'm not in love=10cc.flac35.61 MB
 In a broken dream-Python Lee Jackson.flac23.71 MB
 Interlude for Erica-Herb Alpert.flac15.98 MB
 John barleycorn-Traffic.flac37.72 MB
 Johnny Come Home-FYC.flac35.52 MB
 Keep me from blowing away-Linda Ronstadt.flac18.31 MB
 Killing Me Softly-Roberta Flack.flac28.67 MB
 Leather and Lace-Stevie Nicks.flac21.91 MB
 Madame george-Van Morrison.flac51.85 MB
 Mannish boy-Muddy Waters.flac28.35 MB
 Minuet for me-Billy Preston.flac9.82 MB
 Moonlight feels right-Starbuck.flac21.53 MB
 More Splutie Please-Harry James.flac26.18 MB
 Obsession-Animotion.flac49.86 MB
 Oh Yeah-Yello.flac38.03 MB
 Pentangling-the Pentangle.flac29.47 MB

Description

This is a reseed combining two of my earlier torrents. It differs because it is consolidated into a single up/download and is now free from those annoying Bitcomet padding files. It now also has all the metadata giving song name, artist name, the album title and the year of release as well as the cover artwork.

These were sourced from my LP collection, culling single tracks from a wide variety of artists, some of which will be very well known to most, quite a few will be fairly obscure. But in most instances the music is very good to excellent. And some of the transcriptions also have quite astounding sonic fidelity (St. James Infirmary from the Louis Armstrong Plays King Oliver is but one example-and shows how little recording technology has improved in over 50 years.

All of these were transcribed using a $2500 Lyra Helikon SL moving coil cartridge inputed into a custom built/designed all-tube phono stage using exotic components such as a Lundahl amorphous core step up transformer, NOS 6SN7 tubes, Cardas capacitors, tantalum resistors, an 850VA toroid transformer for its power supply etc. None of which would mean much if the final result didn't justify the means. And I believe it does. The turntable I used is enigmatic. I had a fairly top spec Naimed Linn Sondek LP12 at my disposal sitting unused next to the one I used to make these transriptions, because it was 'simply better'.

Because the musical styes are so diverse, nobody will like EVERY selection...but most will like most, which is a good enough striking rate to justify this 1.5GB download. The individual tracks are titled 'song name-artist', so before you download this, you can look at the files and have some idea what to expect. And BTW...if you think that the lead vocalist in the Python Lee Jackson track sounds uncannily like Rod Stewart in his prime, it is because it IS Rod Stewart, circa 1969.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.49 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Audiophile Vinyl Rips, FLAC with metadata and artwork, reseed; classic rock