August 2014 Cookbook Miscellany

seeders: 20
leechers: 8
Added on July 20, 2014 by Holyterezin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

August 2014 Cookbook Miscellany (Size: 184.56 MB)
 Bauer, Jeni Britton - Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream Desserts.pdf14.53 MB
 Brent, Eric and Merzer, Glen - The HappyCow Cookbook~Recipes from Top-Rated Vegan Restaurants...22.96 MB
 Butler, Jeremy - Making Soda at Home~Mastering the Craft of Carbonation.pdf56.13 MB
 Editors of Fine Cooking - How to Squeeze a Lemon~1,023 Kitchen Tips, Food Fixes, and Handy...6.02 MB
 Estrine, Darryl and Kochendorfer, Kelly - Harvest to Heat~Cooking with America's Best Chefs,...44.95 MB
 Karmel, Elizabeth and Blumer, Bob - Pizza on the Grill Expanded~100+ Feisty Fire-Roasted Recipes...20.72 MB
 Kelley, Jeanne - Blue Eggs and Yellow Tomatoes~Recipes from a Modern Kitchen Garden.pdf11.19 MB
 Rosen, Alan - Junior's Cheesecake Cookbook~50 To-Die-For Recipes of New York-Style...8.08 MB

Description

I have over 31GB of cookbooks, all PDF/DjVu, in my library. Some have been posted by others; many I forgot I even had. Their one common denominator is that detailed descriptions become repetitious because their titles tell the content. "Miscellany" posts are a way to share these great cookbooks quickly. Those that are more complicated or have truly distinctive features deserve solo copy. Enjoy!

Bauer, Jeni Britton - Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream Desserts

Brent, Eric and Merzer, Glen - The HappyCow Cookbook~Recipes from Top-Rated Vegan Restaurants around the World

Butler, Jeremy - Making Soda at Home~Mastering the Craft of Carbonation

Editors of Fine Cooking - How to Squeeze a Lemon~1,023 Kitchen Tips, Food Fixes, and Handy Techniques

Estrine, Darryl and Kochendorfer, Kelly - Harvest to Heat~Cooking with America's Best Chefs, Farmers, and Artisans

Karmel, Elizabeth and Blumer, Bob - Pizza on the Grill Expanded~100+ Feisty Fire-Roasted Recipes for Pizza & More

Kelley, Jeanne - Blue Eggs and Yellow Tomatoes~Recipes from a Modern Kitchen Garden

Rosen, Alan - Junior's Cheesecake Cookbook~50 To-Die-For Recipes of New York-Style Cheesecake

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
184.56 MB
seeders:20
leechers:8

All Comments

I'm always interested in good cookbooks! Thank you very much!