Autodesk Smoke Essentials [PDF] [StormRG]

seeders: 23
leechers: 13
Added on July 27, 2014 by steelballzin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Autodesk Smoke Essentials [PDF] [StormRG] (Size: 8.6 MB)
 Autodesk Smoke Essentials - Hurkman, Alexis Van.pdf8.48 MB
 Cover.jpg120.12 KB

Description

Autodesk Smoke Essentials
Author:Hurkman, Alexis Van
Publisher and Published Date:Sybex (March 31 2014)
ISBN-10:1118867289
ISBN-13:9781118867280
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Acrobat

Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple
seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D
It should also be noted that any reference to any dvd, cd, or any other dlc or extra content in this, or any other torrent I upload, is not available in the torrent unless I state otherwise. If you want the extras, buy the product
This PDF is encrypted! This encryption will NOT interfere with opening, printing, or copying the PDF. It will only prevent editing of the PDF. I have my reasons for it. If you have questions pm me through my acct on KAT
If you do have difficulties opening this file while running a Linux OS, try opening in windows or mac using Adobe Acrobat. If you still can't open, pm me and I'll investigate.

Cover from actual book file

Product Description

Get productive fast with this compelling, unique guide to Autodesk Smoke

If you're new to Autodesk Smoke for Mac, this guide will get you up to speed on the key tools in a practical, hands-on way. Featuring approachable, task-based exercises taken from the real world, this full-color, step-by-step book walks you through a professional workflow with the editing, compositing and finishing tool.

This Autodesk Official Press title covers everything you need to know for a solid foundation in the software, including:

The ins and outs of the Smoke interface, including all key tools
Audio, music, and sound effects
Editing and trimming clips for a polished edit
Media management and advanced compositing

With professional-quality video footage used for all of the book's projects, this vibrant full-color guide is engaging as well as instructive. For those new to Autodesk Smoke, as well as professionals, instructors, and trainers, Autodesk Smoke Essentials is the resource you need to get productive, fast.
From the Back Cover

Learn Autodesk Smoke Quickly and Easily

This Autodesk Official Press guide explains everything Autodesk Smoke 2015 has to offer, allowing you to streamline your post-production workflow into a single application. Step-by-step instruction walks you through the basics, and professional video coverage illustrates each area of Autodesk Smoke functionality. Gain real-world experience by working on downloadable project files from Alexis Hurkman’s narrative short, “The Place Where You Live,” and complete task-based tutorials to quickly grasp the software’s capabilities. If you???re ready to start working smarter, this comprehensive uide will get you up and running in no time.

Learn these Autodesk Smoke essentials:

The Smoke interface inside and out, including all key tools
Media management with MediaHub and Media Library
Polishing an edit by trimming and editing clips in a timeline
Creating transitions, adding dissolves, and using Timewarp
Using Timeline effects to build basic composites
Advanced compositing with ConnectFX and the Action Node
Adding and mixing audio, music, and sound effects
Color correction and title/credits styling

This striking Essentials book features:

Chapter-opening learning objectives
Four-color screenshots and illustrations
Essentials and Beyond—summaries and additional suggested exercises
Downloadable exercise files

About the Author

Alexis Van Hurkman is a writer, director, and colorist. He previously worked as a freelance editor and compositing artist, contributing effects and color-correction on a wide variety of projects. Hurkman has also graded features and shorts that have played at the Telluride and Sundance Film Festivals. He is the author of software documentation for DaVinci Resolve, Apple Color, Apple Shake, and Final Cut Pro.

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.6 MB
seeders:23
leechers:13
Autodesk Smoke Essentials [PDF] [StormRG]