Avada v3.5.3 - Themeforest Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on August 16, 2014 by nulledGODin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Avada v3.5.3 - Themeforest Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme (Size: 234.46 MB)
 GPL.txt14.5 KB
 README_License.txt412 bytes
 PSD.zip221.54 MB
 Avada-Theme.zip10.44 MB
 Extras.zip2.46 MB
 .DS_Store.ds_store6 KB
 0 - READ ME FIRST.rtf1.62 KB

Description

Avada is the ultimate multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is so clean, super flexible and has a fully responsive design! This multi-purpose WordPress theme sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and free lifetime updates with newly requested features from our users. And its the most easy-to use theme on the market! Avada is very intuitive to use and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use. Avada has a ton of incredible user reviews and lots of awesome features. We’ve highlighted some of our features below, check them out below! The clean multi-purpose design can be used for any type of website; business, corporate, portfolio, blog, products, etc. Come join all these users and be a part of this awesome community!

Product page: http://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/2833226

This wordpress theme has been fully nulled, to install simply upload it to your host like you would any other wordpress theme.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
234.46 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Avada v3.5.3 - Themeforest Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme

All Comments

It's the best selling theme for a reason. Not perfect, and there are some features I wish it had (it has a lot of feature, don't get me wrong). But it simply has the best overall design choices all around.