Avanset plus Exams.zip

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 14, 2014 by lazerpistolin Applications
Torrent verified.

Avanset plus Exams.zip (Size: 968.3 MB)
 Avanset plus Exams.zip968.3 MB

Description

Here are two cracked and working versions of Avansets vce practice test engine. Also included are around 275 WORKING vce test files. Topics include Cisco Security, ASA Firewalls, CCNA exam, CCNP exams, CEH, CISSP, GIAC, Linux, and VMware. All vce exams work with one of the two cracked test engine versions.

Below is a snipped from an informative article about this situation. you can easily find this article for your self by searching for the article title. Happy Studying.

Why Avanset’s new pricing model may be end of the popular VCE IT certification exam simulator file format

For several years now, the VCE or Visual CertExam file format has been the popular choice for running certification test simulations. Whether you approve of the practice of studying brain dumps or not, they are an effective way to prepare for a certification exam. That fact is undeniable. Any certification instructor who wants to give their students the best possible chance of passing an exam will provide them with information and resources outside of the official curriculum, such as Visual CertExam and the very often free VCE files that are available for download from multiple sites such as examcollection.com.

New Pricing!

Though I never saw any sort of public announcement, Avanset suddenly changed their pricing structure sometime in late March or early April of this year (2014). I had personally purchased Visual CertExam Suite (Manager Only) in early March for a one-time fee of $29.99. I have been planning to create an IT Certification Exam Guide for quite some time, and intended on showcasing their simulator in my guide. However, when I went to the Avanset’s website today, I was shocked to learn that they had implemented a subscription-based monetization strategy. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem. If you put in the work to develop great and valuable software, then you should absolutely be able to make a profit from it. In fact, I hope to make my blog profitable someday, but more on that later.

The shock was in the extortionary price tag. Okay, I’m not sure if extortionary is real word or not, but I’m using it anyway. Their new basic product can be subscribed to for $19.99/month, but only with a 1-year long subscription which must be paid in advance. A 1-month subscription is now $49.00. That is simply insane!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
968.3 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Avanset plus Exams.zip