Avanset VCE Exam Simulator Pro v1.1.7 + Crack - [MUMBAI-TPB]

seeders: 174
leechers: 11
Added on October 30, 2014 by FirstUploadsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Avanset VCE Exam Simulator Pro v1.1.7 + Crack - [MUMBAI-TPB] (Size: 34.03 MB)
 VCESHelp.chm1.78 MB
 VCESHelp.hlp32.59 KB
 Designer.exe8.72 MB
 Player.exe7.13 MB
 libeay32.dll1.13 MB
 sqlite3.dll516.52 KB
 libcryptvce.dll289.52 KB
 vce_exam_simulator_demo_setup.exe14.46 MB
 Readme.txt623 bytes
 fix_reg.bat293 bytes

Description

VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit, and take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.

Avanset VCE Exam Simulators
- Realistic exam simulation
- Exam editor with preview function
- Several different question types
- Whole exam in a single file
- Customizable exam taking mode

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.03 MB
seeders:174
leechers:11

All Comments

is there a solution for the "Stream read error"? I've reinstalled and deleted a bunch of files from it's previous installation and still no luck regarding the error...

should I use v1.1.6? or is there any solution regarding issue?
Cheers!
Stream read error
If you need working .vce files and a working simulator like I do NOW (see all of my trials and tribulations below) I found an OK solution. Here's what you need to do.
1. Get one of the older versions of the Simulator that works. Like this one.
2. Go check the version history to find out when your working version was depreciated. It would be whenever the newer one comes out. As I said below, they fucking change all the files at the above-mentioned site. So you can't use older cr@kd versions.
3. Go here for actual older exams that, as far as I can tell, are not updated to only work the newest version. It will work as long as their original post date is before the new version comes out. Get it?
Sure you won't have the latest and greatest but it is a way to get working, valid .vces. All the ones I tried worked!! Finally...i've been working on this for like ten hours!
Hope this helps.
Yep, stream, error. I am still able to access files from this past summer and before using v3.4.2 which isn't even in Avansets version history, I know, but it's working. I recommend searching for that torrent. Many of the .vce's from 3xamc011lection.com are working, just not the newest ones. -Matt
Ok, I see what the deal is with 3.4.2. It is from the Visual CertExam Suite which was discontinued at the end of March, so it must be the files that I downloaded prior to the end of last March that do work. There's still plenty available, but not the new CCNP exams, sadly.
Nope, no luck. Avanset's got this figured out. they're good. They actually update all the files on the site when they make a new versions. They look exactly the same except the encryption must be specific to the new version. I tried it with wayback engine but the links were the same links back then also, indicated they change the files, not the links. So, anything you downloaded at the time your version worked...see if you can find it. Old files, that is files downloaded for a cracked version that worked at the time of downloading will work. I decided to think ahead, and downloaded a bunch of exams that I plan to take in the future, anticipated a crack will come out...that was long winded. Sorry. BYW, I would love to learn how to reverse engineer a verions of this. I spent about six hours last night getting familiar with IDA, but to no avail. If anyone would like a student. Message me!
not working!!!!!!!!!