Avast! SecureLine VPN + 369 Days Activation Solution [danhuk]

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on March 6, 2015 by DANHUKin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Avast! SecureLine VPN + 369 Days Activation Solution [danhuk] (Size: 14.95 MB)
 avast.exe14.79 MB
 Description.nfo3.71 KB
 Capture.png72.73 KB
 03.png63.29 KB
 Activate 1.png28.29 KB

Description

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.95 MB
seeders:13
leechers:0
Avast! SecureLine VPN + 369 Days Activation Solution [danhuk]

All Comments

Thank You Very Much
thanks for upload searching it from months

worked well :)
K ... I followed your instructions to the tee on your "licence resetting fix". Created new startup bat, shortcut, put the startup bat in the C:temp folder, the shortcut in the C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStartUp folfer and ran it as admin. Did everything right i think, but guess what, still resets to 3 days after reboot. LOL
I i don't stop messing areound with this soon, my "Bitdefenders going to explode! LOL licence good, licence expired, I've had to re-install it 4 times already cause messing with the time, gave my Bitdefender a stroke. (Too Funny). Anywho, can't figure out what my issue is, but now imma on a mission, was messing around with this thing all night last night, now i'm obsessed. LOL
Hopefully your update will solve my issue, if not i plan a reformat of my PC soon, been messing aound with to much crap on it, so i'll try a clean setop and install after my formatting and fill you in on it working or not for me.

Once again great work on this, it works .. just not for me.

NO-LIMIT
ok i think i have sussed out a solution will do a new release once i have fully tested its viability will have new solution added this weekend
Excellent ... Thanks for uploading
I installed and setup everything as the install instructions said, all went great. I got it to work with the full year trial licence, but i have an issue now. When i reboot my PC the program returns to the 3 day trial, it wont keep the year hack after reboot. Any suggestions?
This is a great torrent and i really want it running properly.

Thanx
-NO LIMIT-
bummer it is possible i have a solution too this i could setup a date trick too fool the app into thinking it is being launched on the same day everytime giving it a permanent 3 day trial to do this probably will need to make it seem as if time is standing still and not progress in time. Im not 100% sure how the app will respond to this kind of manipulation i will have a play with it tonight see if i cant workout a solution to keep it working.

it may very well still work past the 3 days go into minus days while i was making this through trial and error i still had it connecting ok at -365 days.

I only made this last night so it has not had vigorous testing yet. I will do my best to have a solution to get this working past the weekend will keep you guys posted