Avatar 2009 3D 1080p Half-SBS Encoded - UStranger

seeders: 0
leechers: 10
Added on September 26, 2014 by P4iNin Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified.

Avatar 2009 3D 1080p Half-SBS Encoded - UStranger (Size: 7.93 GB)
 Avatar 2009 3D 1080p Half-SBS Sample.mkv50.44 MB
 Avatar 2009 3D 1080p Half-SBS Encoded - UStranger.mkv7.88 GB

Description

A paraplegic Marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.

Sam Worthington ... Jake Sully

Zoe Saldana ... Neytiri (as Zoë Saldana)

Sigourney Weaver ... Grace

Stephen Lang ... Colonel Miles Quaritch

Michelle Rodriguez ... Trudy Chacon

Giovanni Ribisi ... Parker Selfridge

Joel David Moore ... Norm Spellman

CCH Pounder ... Moat

Wes Studi ... Eytukan

Laz Alonso ... Tsu'tey

Dileep Rao ... Dr. Max Patel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499549/

One of the best cinematic experiences ever...
14 December 2009 | by Clayton Davis (Claytondavis@awardscircuit.com) (New Jersey) – See all my reviews

Forgive me, I'm going to jump from professional to fan boy for a while here. I haven't had the jitters after a film the way I've had for Avatar in quite sometime. James Cameron's Avatar is the most entertaining and enthralling cinematic experiences of my life. It is incredible, simply put. What Cameron has done here is the most passionate film project put out since Steven Spielberg released Schindler's List. His attention to detail and his zeal for pushing the envelope is so admirable to any filmmaker or actor who will ever do another film from this point on.

Avatar is the story of Jake Sully, a paraplegic marine, who replaces his brother on a secret mission to infiltrate the Na' vi, the colony of beings that sit on the planet of Pandora, where there is a precious ore, that sells at a ridiculous amount. When Jake learns the ways of the Na' vi, his feelings and learnings will put him and the people he trusts in dangerous jeopardy.

The performances here, in the sense of reacting, becoming, and understanding what Cameron has written are astounding. Not to be confused with a sensational bravura performance from some of the centuries best such as Marion Brando, Tom Hanks, or Diane Keaton; these actors along with the director inhabit these visual transformations with special effects as if they are have lived these beings all their lives. This is all based on character movements and reactions. Sam Worthington, as Jake Sully, is an actor who's on his way to becoming a star. Though he has problems with his Aussie accent often enough in the film, he gets the job done. Zoe Saldana, who plays Neytiri, a Na' vi huntress, is thrilling and electrifying. Stephen Lang, as the rock hard Colonel Miles, takes on a villainous turn to a new level in science fiction. He offers actual emotion and emotes evil to the audience and gains our hatred easily. Sigourney Weaver as the beautiful Dr. Grace, is sufficient enough to have on screen again teamed with Cameron. She lives inside her role with effortless ease, but suffers from some of the typical James Cameron cheesy lines.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.93 GB
seeders:0
leechers:10
Avatar 2009 3D 1080p Half-SBS Encoded - UStranger

Trailer

Screenshots

Avatar 2009 3D 1080p Half-SBS Encoded - UStranger screenshot