Avatar (2009) (Retail) NTSC R1 WS [ctang]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on April 22, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Avatar (2009) (Retail) NTSC R1 WS [ctang] (Size: 7.64 GB)
 VTS_05_5.vob1024 MB
 VTS_05_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_05_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_05_7.vob1024 MB
 VTS_05_6.vob1024 MB
 VTS_05_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_05_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_05_8.vob339.97 MB
 VTS_05_0.vob235.31 MB
 VTS_06_1.vob40.11 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

FIRST NTSC RETAIL RELEASE OF AVATAR ON "TPB" PLEASE SEED WHEN FINISHED!!!!!

Plot+++++++++++++++
When his brother is killed in a robbery, paraplegic Marine Jake Sully decides to take his place in a mission on the distant world of Pandora. There he learns of greedy corporate figurehead Parker Selfridge's intentions of driving off the native humanoid "Na'vi" in order to mine for the precious material scattered throughout their rich woodland. In exchange for the spinal surgery that will fix his legs, Jake gathers intel for the cooperating military unit spearheaded by gung-ho Colonel Quaritch, while simultaneously attempting to infiltrate the Na'vi people with the use of an "avatar" identity. While Jake begins to bond with the native tribe and quickly falls in love with the beautiful alien Neytiri, the restless Colonel moves forward with his ruthless extermination tactics, forcing the soldier to take a stand - and fight back in an epic battle for the fate of Pandora.

Main Movie+++++++++++
+Format-NTSC (USA/R1)
+Video-Untouched (Embedded Na'vi subtitles)
+Audio-English DD5.1, English Dolby, Spanish Dolby, French Dolby
+Subs-English, Spanish; (Na'vi subtitles are there when you don't have any subtitles enabled)

Menu+++++++
+Yes

Extras/Special Features+++++++
+None (If your waiting for a release with special features then you will be waiting a long time because there isn't going to be any on any Avatar disc until later in the year.)

Removed+++++++
+Nothing

Please Seed!! More seeders "=" me uploading my next torrent sooner!!!
Don't forget to say thanks!!!

PS: This is not a djfred release but I have tagged him with permission. I have tagged him so that more people see this and it gets more seeders. The quality is as good or very close to as good as djfred's releases and like his releases, they will always be NTSC R1 with English audio. Subs will always very from dvd to dvd.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.64 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Avatar (2009) (Retail) NTSC R1 WS [ctang]

Trailer

All Comments

SLOOOW DL! Great Quality! Thanks!