Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen Resurrected (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 18
leechers: 3
Added on August 22, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen Resurrected (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 209.49 MB)
 09 - I Won't See You Tonight Part 1.mp312.66 MB
 12 - And All Things Will End.mp310.79 MB
 07 - Second Heartbeat.mp310.29 MB
 08 - Radiant Eclipse.mp39.08 MB
 04 - Remenissions.mp38.82 MB
 03 - Chapter Four.mp38.26 MB
 05 - Desecrate Through Reverence.mp38.19 MB
 06 - Eternal Rest.mp37.7 MB
 02 - Unholy Confessions.mp36.93 MB
 11 - Clairvoyant Disease.mp36.91 MB
 12 I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 (Live in Ventura).mp311.83 MB
 11 Second Heartbeat (Live in Ventura).mp310.09 MB
 07 Intro,Chapter Four (Live in Ventura).mp39.86 MB
 03 Chapter Four (Demo).mp39.61 MB
 04 Remenissions (Demo).mp39.27 MB
 05 I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 (Demo).mp39.15 MB
 02 Second Heartbeat (Alternate Version).mp38.99 MB
 08 Desecrate Throught Reverence (Live in Pomona).mp38.14 MB
 06 I Won't See You Tonight Part 2 (Demo).mp38.02 MB
 09 Eternal Rest (Live in Pomona).mp37.55 MB
 Cover.jpg76.02 KB

Description

- I N F O -

Avenged Sevenfold are revisiting their past with a reissue of their second album. ‘Waking the Fallen: Resurrected’ includes the original 2003 album along with a ton of extras, and will be released Aug. 26 via Hopeless Records.
In a Loudwire interview a couple months ago, frontman M. Shadows indicated they were working on the reissue: “We’ve been trying to think of something we could put together and we found some old demos that we did with Teppei [Teranishi] from Thrice before we even did that record.”
Shadows continues, “We also found some old footage with [late drummer] Jimmy [Sullivan] playing some old shows at The Henry Fonda Theater in L.A., and the Ventura Theater. We’ll put together a cool DVD and some demo tracks and re-release ‘Waking the Fallen’ for newer fans of the band that haven’t gotten that or don’t know about the history of the band.”
That’s exactly what they have done. The 2CD / DVD ‘Waking the Fallen: Resurrected’ includes 11 never before heard songs including the demos and live tracks Shadows mentioned (full track listing below). The DVD has a documentary, live footage and two versions of the ‘Unholy Confessions’ video.
‘Waking the Fallen: Resurrected’ is now available for pre-orders in multiple packages. They include the exclusive deluxe version of the CD with two bonus tracks, limited edition 4-disc vinyl LP box set with an exclusive 7-inch, a Deathbat t-shirt and more. Check them out here.
Avenged Sevenfold continue to tour in support of last year’s No. 1 album ‘Hail to the King.’ They’ll be headlining this year’s Mayhem Festival, which kicks off July 5 in San Bernardino, Calif.

Avenged Sevenfold achieved worldwide success with a string of best-selling albums — including their 2005 platinum breakthrough City Of Evil, 2007’s Avenged Sevenfold, which topped the Billboard Alternative, Hard, and Rock Charts, and two consecutive No 1’s on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums chart, Nightmare (2010) and their latest Hail To The King — achieving Diamond, Platinum and Gold awards for album sales in nearly a dozen countries. They have also scored a series of Top 10 singles at multiple formats, including “Bat Country,” “Almost Easy,” “Scream,” “Nightmare,” “Welcome To The Family,” “So Far Away,” and “Hail To The King,” and their latest, “Shepherd of Fire.” The band, which hails from Huntington Beach, Calif., have become known for their spectacular live shows, routinely selling out arenas worldwide and headlining some of the biggest and most prestigious music festivals. This year Avenged Sevenfold headlined some of the world’s biggest festivals including three shows at the Soundwave Festival in Australia, Rock Im Park and Rock Am Ring in Germany, the PinkPop Festival in Holland, and historic Donington Park in the U.K. In September they will head to Japan to headline two nights at Summersonic in Japan. In November 2012, they made an unprecedented appearance as characters in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 — the biggest-selling video game of all time, which featured the band’s performance of “Carry On,” written specifically for the game.

- T R A C K L I S T -

CD 1:
1. ‘Waking the Fallen’
2. ‘Unholy Confessions’
3. ‘Chapter Four’
4. ‘Remenissions’
5. ‘Desecrate Through Reverence’
6. ‘Eternal Rest’
7. ‘Second Heartbeat’
8. ‘Radiant Eclipse’
9. ‘I Won’t See You Tonight Part 1′
10. ‘I Won’t See You Tonight Part 2′
11. ‘Clairvoyant Disease’
12. ‘And All Things Will End’

CD 2:
1. ‘Waking the Fallen: Resurrected’
2. ‘Second Heartbeat’ (Alternate Version)
3. ‘Chapter Four’ (Demo)
4. ‘Remenissions’ (Demo)
5. ‘I Won’t See You Tonight Part 1′ (Demo)
6. ‘I Won’t See You Tonight Part 2′ (Demo)
7. ‘Intro/Chapter Four’ (Live In Ventura)
8 ‘Desecrate Through Reverence’ (Live In Pomona)
9. ‘Eternal Rest’ (Live In Pomona)
10. ‘Unholy Confessions’ (Live In Ventura)
11. ‘Second Heartbeat’ (Live In Ventura)
12. ‘I Won’t See You Tonight Pt. 1′ (Live In Ventura)
13. ‘I Won’t See You Tonight Pt. 2′ (Live In Ventura)

Format: VBR mp3
Genre: Heavy Metal
Size: 209.49 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
209.49 MB
seeders:18
leechers:3