Avengers Age Of Ultron 2015 1080p BRRip x265 HEVC 12bit - zsewdc

seeders: 4
leechers: 9
Added on September 21, 2015 by zsewdcin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Avengers Age Of Ultron 2015 1080p BRRip x265 HEVC 12bit - zsewdc (Size: 4.23 GB)
 Avengers.Age.Of.Ultron.2015.1080p.BRRip.x265.HEVC-zsewdc.mkv4.23 GB

Description

No Cropping Dimensions
Maybe this isn't compatible with the VLC 2.2.1 and earlier for now.

How to Play
If you want to play it smoothly, you need to use the device/PC at least a dual-core processor.
You should update your player to the latest version.
Many of the latest player to have native support for codecs.

Install K-Lite Codec Pack latest version and use MPC-HC players is recommended (Windows).

To play on Android, use the MX Player.

To play on Ubuntu (15.04 - 14.10 - 14.04 - 13.10 - 12.04) and derivatives system,
You have to install gstreamer0.10-libde265 gstreamer1.0-libde265 packages which are available via some third party PPA.
Or, you can install the vlc-plugin-libde265 plugin if you want to use VLC.

For GNU/Linux using MPV players is recommended.

General
Complete name : Avengers.Age.Of.Ultron.2015.1080p.BRRip.x265.HEVC-zsewdc.mkv
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 4 / Version 2
File size : 4.23 GiB
Duration : 2h 21mn
Overall bit rate : 4 284 Kbps
Movie name : Avengers Age Of Ultron 2015 1080p BRRip x265 HEVC - zsewdc
Source : Avengers-Age of Ultron 2015 Bluray 1080p DTS-HD-7 1 x264-Grym (Thank you)
Encoded by : zsewdc
Writing application : Lavf56.40.101
Writing library : Lavf56.40.101

Video
ID : 1
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : @L4@Main
Codec ID : V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Variable
Original frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 12 bits
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No
HANDLER_NAME : VideoHandler
DURATION : 02:21:18.772000000

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : A_AAC
Duration : 2h 21mn
Channel(s) : 8 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: 4, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Writing library : Lavc56.59.100 libfdk_aac
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No
HANDLER_NAME : SoundHandler
DURATION : 02:21:18.805000000

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.23 GB
seeders:4
leechers:9

Trailer

All Comments

A question: what is the point of encoding in 12-bit? If the source is Blu-Ray then the colour depth is 8-bit. Are you applying some sort of processing to make use of the additional colour depth?
zsewdc. Thank you for attempting to bring more 12bit stuff to Kat. I hope your future releases are more successful than this one. I'll be keeping an eye out for them.

In the meantime, is there anything you could share with me that would allow me to figure out why your upload is artifacting on a computer and tv setup that shouldn't be doing that at all. Usually artifacting is a sign of not having enough power to play the video, along with small stuttering now and then. But my computer should be easily 10x more powerful than needed to play this movie.

As such... what else could be the problem you figure? I think its a setting you picked in whatever encoder you use.
I've changed the settings a bit that will I use for the next encode.
I'll upload the video example is taken from youtube.
Please try and tell me what the results.
Thanks !
Can someone tell me if video is better than 10GB x264 ?
I'll let you know what I think of it after I watch it. Just finished downloading a good 1.75 days later due to Uploader not seeding properly, or whatever the heck was causing it be as slow as it was with no seeds being available for almost anyone stuck at their certain areas.

If he was trying to keep people on to seed, he found the perfect way to annoy people into not seeding.

That being said, he has this in 12bit, so it will probably be worth it.

-edit-

Okay, so is it better than a 10GB x264 version?

Maybe, but there are some minor and kind of jarring issues with this upload. It could have something to do with my MPC player, or it could have something to do with how the uploader encoded the file. Normally, a file done like zsewdc did, would be hands down as good or better than a 10GB x264 copy.

What he did to it, that resulted in the random small artifacts showing up in MPC player... I have no clue. My computer shouldn't be the issue as it is beyond powerful enough to play this file. I suspect that the fault lies with how he encoded it, particularly, how he managed certain settings in the encoder of his choice.

I suspect that he either didn't give it a second passthrough, or used a faster encoding setting to help speed up the process for him. Either way, whatever he did resulted in a very, very nice video, with dissapointing artifacting and small almost random moments where certain parts of the video get a little muddy.

I would like to see the source he used. If it is in the source as well, then there is nothing he could have done about it for the most part, and did a great job. If these issues are not in the source, then I suspect he did something that shouldn't have been done, and the result is as such.

If he responds to this, I would very much like to know what he used for an encoder and the settings picked. I suspect as well that he didn't give it a quite high enough bitrate for the kind of quality the source seems to have been. It's a typical mistake I see made a lot.

So. Is this worth the download. Maybe. It kind of depends on a few things. I downloaded it, because its the only 12bit video I have found on kat that isn't over 10GB or about something I don't give two squats about. It's the first time I have played 12 bit on this 4K tv and setup. So far, I like what 12bit brings to the table, but those artifacts are a real bummer.

If you can't play 12bit video though, or have an already very good quality 10bit version, just stick with that.
This video has been tested in MPC-HC and MPV Players.
And working well.
Gonna give this one a shot. I normally don't download large HEVC/x265 movie files, but I am willing to give this one a shot, since it is in a 12bit format.

-update. 1hour after original post.-

So... stuck at 36%. So are the rest of the peers as far as I can see.

Please seed.

-edit- 24th of sept.

So, this file finished a good day and some hours later. I don't know what zsewdc was trying to accomplish by not seeding properly for the first 48 hours, but he accomplished one thing for sure.

He definitely annoyed every single person downloading it who had to wait for him to come back so anyone could finish the damn file.

But, seeing as he was so determined to not seed the movie, I have kept seeding for the rest of you. Currently at a 1.2:1 ratio right now roughly.

I intend to seed till 3:1. That means anyone reading this has roughly till Sept 26th to obtain this through me. After that, I bid you all good luck. And zsewdc,

Thank you for the upload, but If i could ask one thing please. Actually upload the file for the first 48 STRAIGHT hours. I understand the need to retain seeders, but manipulating people is no way to do things. I am only going to seed this as long as I am, to make sure that others who fell into your little trap can actually finish the download.

For shame dude. For shame. I hope you understand why this wasn't cool of you.
I should have another couple comments in here that already stated that for others like yourself. I cannot find them however. I am not sure where they went, but i believe they have been removed. I have not gotten any messages from the admins/mods though, so I cannot be sure. All I know is the comments I left are completely gone.

To let you know right away, the video has some artifacting happening on me. It's nothing major, but it is kind of annoying, especially considering the quality this video is supposed to be. The video quality itself is pretty much amazing.

Except for those artifacts..... Small glitchy single boxes, or in some scenes multiple boxes appear for a brief millisecond.

I think he just didn't select a proper setting. Not sure though, so I am getting ahold of a proper remux of the bluray. Untouched video. If it does it as well, then its my setup somehow.