Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 NEW SOURCE 720p HDTS XVID MP3 TiTAN

seeders: 200
leechers: 178
Added on May 24, 2015 by hotpenain Movies
Torrent verified.

Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 NEW SOURCE 720p HDTS XVID MP3 TiTAN (Size: 2.87 GB)
 Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 NEW SOURCE 720p HDTS XVID MP3 TiTAN.avi2.87 GB
 Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 NEW SOURCE 720p HDTS XVID MP3 TiTAN.nfo3.31 KB

Description

IMDB:........
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2395427/

SIZE:........
3077675960 bytes (2.87 GiB),

DURATION:............ 02:13:21,

AVG-BITRATE:......... 3077 kb/s

AUDIO:....... mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s

VIDEO:....... mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x592, 30.00 fps(r)

Screens

Screens

Screens

Screens

Screens

I KNOW YOU WANT ITDOWNLOAD AND ENJOY.

KEEP IT FOR LONG SEEDING TO HELP OTHERS

Thanks to : TiTAN

Movie Share

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.87 GB
seeders:200
leechers:178
Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 NEW SOURCE 720p HDTS XVID MP3 TiTAN

Trailer

All Comments

I do upload then I delete after it has enough seeders. See this is something you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Also I'm a programmer not some script kiddie. As for as people having it tough today LMFAO. The laws are more slack today than when the piracy hunt began. I was trying to be nice but it seems to me you're nothing more than a piece of shit rag who can't get it up. So deal with it and move along. Or do you want to be topdog then do something. I earn my rep by dl'n, testing, viewing, commenting, relaying, uploading, teaching others what I know. So don't think you all that. Go earn your rep some other way instead of running your mouth lil boy.
english?
Pretty darn good for a cam copy, very watchable. Thank you lots.
Thanks!
better copy for now cheers
the common visual treatment that titan, IMO, seems to give his works tend to be an emphasis on brightness...sometimes to the extreme. in this case, he's got the latest of the asian versions, one of which i reviewed earlier (i'm compulsively looking for the best version of this film...) but in this case the brightness helps a lot. so there's good audio, fairly fluid visual movement in the video, and the brightness has brought the best out of this particular source. not bad at all. i'd go a little higher than the other review...maybe audio 8 video 8.5...just enough difference to make this the best so far
Just watched this in theaters today. For sure an ok copy to watch it again.
sounds good