avlinux604 xfce410 pae i386 gcc4 7 gtk2 2 24 diehard en iso

seeders: 47
leechers: 8
Added on December 8, 2014 by Netto.in Applications
Torrent verified.

avlinux604 xfce410 pae i386 gcc4 7 gtk2 2 24 diehard en iso (Size: 3.53 GB)
 avlinux604-xfce410-pae-i386-gcc4.7-gtk2-2.24-diehard-en.iso3.53 GB

Description

About:
AV Linux is a free custom shop modded and rodded 32bit+PAE computer Operating System designed to turn a regular old (or fairly new) PC or Intel Mac into an Audio/Graphics/Video workstation appliance. An appliance..? Yes, imagine your Workstation computer being as reliable as that old Frigidaire in the garage! AV Linux features a complete customized Debian Linux XFCE4 4.10 Desktop Environment with the added bonus of a handpicked selection of pre-tested and pre-configured Audio, Graphics and Video content creation software demonstrating the excellence of Open-Source and also includes many unique Commercial Demos. Great care has been taken to represent mature and productive applications many with custom builds to enhance their reliability and best show how far Linux has come as a Content Creation platform. A veritable treasure chest of Linux and Cross-Platform favourites are pre-installed, Ardour, Audacity, Blender, Cinelerra, Handbrake, Hydrogen, Kdenlive, LinuxDSP (demos), LMMS, Mixbus (demo), Openshot, Renoise (demo) and VLC Media Player are just the tip of the iceberg. AV Linux is distributed as a free LiveDVD ISO image that can be downloaded, burned and run from a DVD-R(W) copied and run from a USB Key or installed to a computer's hard drive.

**AV Linux does not install on newer Windows 8 UEFI computers with GPT partitions, an MSDOS partition table is required.
**PAE enables access to up to 64gb of RAM, however any single application can only access a maximum of 4Gb of RAM.
**AV Linux is currently customized. tested and intended for English locales only, it does support international keyboard layouts.

Screenshots:
imageimageimage

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.53 GB
seeders:47
leechers:8
avlinux604 xfce410 pae i386 gcc4 7 gtk2 2 24 diehard en iso