B-17 Flying Fortress – The Mighty 8th (GOG) - PC Game [2000]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 21, 2014 by Pearline57in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

B-17 Flying Fortress – The Mighty 8th (GOG) - PC Game [2000] (Size: 412.86 MB)
 REFERENCE_CARD_de.pdf2.64 MB
 REFERENCE_CARD_uk.pdf2.63 MB
 manual_fr.pdf773.43 KB
 manual_DE.pdf757.46 KB
 manual_UK.pdf727.71 KB
 setup.exe405.39 MB

Description

Pros- - Fun Gameplay - Nice looking graphics - Great sound - Don't need a high-end computer to run great - Ability to play as bomber and fighter roles.
Cons- - Steep learning curve - Control menu is absolute garbage - Flight dynamics of the B17 are not even close to being accurate - Some of the information is wrong, comparing to the real thing.

Overall, this game is a blast. The emersion factor is outstanding as you form a tight relationship with your crew on board. The sound is outstanding, with only a few reused sound nosies. The flight dynamics are not even close to the real thing, but considering you don't even have to pilot the aircraft, its just a small thing. The control menu is terrible.

With no way of clearing a control, and the game automatically assigning every axis to the wrong thing, I ended up having a axis that I just assign everything I don't need to. A real wast of space. The game does have tutorials, but they don't teach you anything. They are just there to help you master skills. If you want to learn then you will have to go to the games manual, which is very helpful and easy to learn from

METACRITIC 82/100

*support the software developers.if you like this game buy it*

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
412.86 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
B-17 Flying Fortress – The Mighty 8th (GOG) - PC Game [2000]

Screenshots

B-17 Flying Fortress – The Mighty 8th (GOG) - PC Game [2000] screenshot