seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by roafy_valyin Games > Wii
Torrent verified.

b-pz2.iso (Size: 4.38 GB)
 b-pz2.iso4.38 GB

Description

Project Zero 2: Wii Edition, for Dolphin

Hello. Well first of all, the Dolphin emulator actually recommends a Core i5 2500k or above for CPU to even get the "best overall" game experience without running the games at full speed. Having said that, the 2500k is a quad core 2nd gen that runs at 3.3Ghz and turbos to 3.7Ghz, compared to the M480 which is a dual core running at 2.66Ghz. The difference in processor performance is pretty signifigant. But the processor you have should run the Dolphin, but I'm not sure how well... That could be a part of it.

The RAM should be OK....2GB is recommended and the more RAM you have does not really make a difference in performance like the CPU or GPU.

Another issue I see would be a lack of dedicated video card. The onboard graphics on your notebook is probably not going to cut it. While Dolphin does not require a top end card to run by any means, it is recommended to have at least the equivalent of a Nvidia 8800GT. And if your CPU can handle it a AMD HD6850 or better is recommended to prevent bottlenecking. Alot of Intel integrated graphics will run the emulator but it is not at all recommended as per performance concerns.

So the long and short of it is, while you should be able to meet the requirements to run Dolphin, meeting the requirments and getting the performance you really want are often very different things. As to why it shuts off every 10-20 minutes, It could be its putting enough strain on your notebook to cause it to overheat? Computers will shut themselves off when they overheat to prevent potential damage. Not sure, but just a thought. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7KU4beNgCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOjQXxBsRd0

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.38 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
b-pz2.iso

All Comments

This is a difficult title to get a hold of. Thank you!