B4A 5.8 Android App Creator - Extra Libraries and Documentation (Size: 197.14 MB)
B4A VERSION 5.80 (crack by boluvi)
- the latest B4A (Basic 4 Android) FULL VERSION
- A large collection of additional function libraries to extend the language.
- Extensive help documentation and with learner's source code
Install instructions: view the included text file.
Requirements: Windows PC (WinXP, Vista, 7, 8, 10).
Java runtime (SDK/JDK files) these are FREE.
CREATE ANDROID APPS USING ONLY A VISUAL-BASIC LIKE PROGRAMMING ENVIRONMENT. DEVELOP APPS WITH YOUR PC AND YOUR OWN ANDROID DEVICE OR A VIRTUAL ANDROID DEVICE.
- Simple and powerful RAD tool for developing native Android applications without time-consuming Java/Eclipse programming.
- Complete IDE and programming language 100% focused on Android development
- Compiles to native bytecode. No runtime libraries are required. APK files are exactly the same as APK files created with Java / Eclipse
- Performance is similar to applications written with Java
- Object oriented programming language (syntax similar to MS Visual Basic)
- No need for XML programming
- Highly extensible with support for custom Java libraries
- The only true WYSIWYG visual editor for Android. The visual editor supports multiple screens and resolutions
- Powerful designer scripts feature. Lets you easily create sophisticated layouts
- Basic4android UI Cloud service. Test your layouts on a cloud of real phones and tablets New!
- Supports all Android phones and tablets form Android 1.6 and up to Android 4.x
- Modern IDE with autocomplete, built-in documentation, internal index and other advanced features
- Powerful step-by-step debugger
- Large set of documentation with a custom online search engine and offline search engine tools
- Built-in code obfuscation
- Supports all Android core features