Baby for Military Stepbrother Book 2 by Cassandra Zara.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2015 by Readsalotin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Baby for Military Stepbrother Book 2 by Cassandra Zara.epub (Size: 154.42 KB)
 Baby for Military Stepbrother Book 2 by Cassandra Zara.epub154.42 KB

Description

“You better be careful, or I'll have to rip that dress right off of you,” he growled...
Wet with rain and full of adrenaline, I had finally submitted to the forbidden urges my military stepbrother made me feel.

Ian had rescued me yet again, and because of it, our relationship would never be the same. In addition to showing me just how he felt about me, he had been my first. My virginity belonged to him. Only he didn't know that and I didn't know how to tell him.

Our parents wouldn't be home for another two days. Two days for us to get these taboo feelings out of our systems. Except, every time he touched me, my feelings for him grew. That was definitely a problem, because he was leaving for Afghanistan in a month.

Ian hadn't wanted to be my first, and when I let it slip by accident, his conscience forced him to push me away.

He was the most honorable man I had ever met and I would do anything, take any risk, to keep him in my life. Especially if I could give him the one thing he had always wanted... A baby.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
154.42 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Baby for Military Stepbrother Book 2 by Cassandra Zara.epub

All Comments

Thanks