Baby for my Mililtary Stepbrother #3 By Cassandra Zara.epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2015 by Readsalotin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Baby for my Mililtary Stepbrother #3 By Cassandra Zara.epub (Size: 160.71 KB)
 Baby for my Mililtary Stepbrother #3 By Cassandra Zara.epub160.71 KB

Description

“Shhh,” he whispered, thrusting deep just to make me moan again. “Mom and Dad will hear you. You don't want them to catch us...”
After finding out that I had been a virgin, my stepbrother Ian pushed me away. Locking himself in the shower and refusing to talk to me about what we had just done, he was determined to end things between us. There was only one thing I could think of to do to set things right.

I went out in the storm.

My relationship with Ian wasn't the only thing in jeopardy when a tree fell, blocking my path home. However, Ian managed to show up at just the right time and be my hero again. And it turned out that the fiery passion between us could not be put out by the rain alone. Even after our parents came back, we continued to push our taboo relationship to the limits, knowing that Ian had only days left until a Tour of Duty with the army.

Everything should have been perfect... but then someone that I never expected showed up with a secret that could tear us apart. Would Ian push me away again, just when I was sure that I had the gift that he always wanted... a baby?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
160.71 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Baby for my Mililtary Stepbrother #3 By Cassandra Zara.epub

All Comments

Thanks