Babylon A.D (fan-edit) .m4v

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 26, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDRipx264MPEG-4

Babylon A.D (fan-edit) .m4v (Size: 1 GB)
 Babylon A.D (fan-edit).m4v1 GB

Description

My re-edit of the movie Bayblon Ad. What was supposed to be a thrill ride with a comment on society got lost in a jumble of missteps with what seems to be a nod to the gangster scene. The movie is packed with gorgeous cinematography provided by Thierry Arbogast, the wonderful music by Atli Orvarsson and a solid cast who seemed to be invested in the script. The problem arises with the way it was told. Too many action scenes aimed at younger audiences muddled the narrative. Remove the scenes of overbadassery by Turrop, the useless violence in the middle of the movie, the over the top snowmobile heroics, and the very weak ending reveals the movie it was trying to be. The cinematography, the excellent music, the slower narrative, and the excellent supporting cast fleshes out a more compelling story. More like a nod to the movies of the 70's. I hope you enjoy! Please remember you should own a copy of this movie before downloading!

Ps: If you like this cut, I humbly ask if you could seed and support the fan-edit community! Thank you!

854x480 LTBX
1hr 34min

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Babylon A.D (fan-edit) .m4v

Trailer