Back in the Game by Holly Chamberlin [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 17, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Back in the Game by Holly Chamberlin [wee_wiwie] (Size: 745.65 KB)
 Holly Chamberlin - Back In the Game (epub).epub745.65 KB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it.
If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

Nobody said life was fair. That love was forever. Or that getting back in the game would be easy. Then again, nobody said they had to play by the rules, either...

Jess Marlowe doesn't know why she suddenly stopped loving her husband, Matt. According to her mom, it's because of Jess's inability to stick with anything, from ballet in the third grade to Bart, the "nice young man" she dated in college. Trust her mom to forget that Jess was bullied at ballet and that Bart could have earned a degree in crazy.

So now Jess's marriage is over but it feels like life is just beginning, if she can navigate this terrifying, thrilling, newly single existence that includes dates with two-timing colleagues, a divorce "support" group that offers anything but, and a whole new way of thinking about love, lust and everything in between. And the greatest surprise of all comes in discovering what she really wants from a future that's wide open-and utterly unpredictable..

Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by grora28

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
745.65 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Back in the Game by Holly Chamberlin [wee_wiwie]