Bad Boys Need Love Too -Bad Boys Need Love Too 01- by Christa Tomlinson [~DarkU$3R~}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 4, 2015 by DarkU$3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bad Boys Need Love Too -Bad Boys Need Love Too 01- by Christa Tomlinson [~DarkU$3R~} (Size: 867.07 KB)
 Bad Boys Need Love Too -Bad Boys Need Love Too 01- by Christa Tomlinson.epub867.07 KB

Description

“You won’t let anybody else have you, Joseph. I won’t let anybody else have you. I want you all to myself.” – Gage Mason

We’ve all had our experience with him. The Bad Boy. The one we’ve been warned about. The one with rips in his jeans and a lazy, devil may care smile on his mouth. The one who makes you do bad things that feel so good.

For me it was Gage Mason. We met when he worked on my Ducati. I knew immediately he was trouble, but something about that Bad Boy drew me in. Maybe it’s his dark eyes that study me like he wants to know everything about me. Maybe it’s the way he makes me feel; the rough touch of his hands, his possessive grip on my hair when we kiss, the way he feels deep inside me. Or maybe it’s the way he needs me, even though he won’t admit it.

For once in my life I’m taking a risk. Despite everything that tells me I shouldn’t, I’m taking a chance to be with Gage. I don’t know if it will end well, but I do know I can’t resist that Bad Boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
867.07 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Bad Boys Need Love Too -Bad Boys Need Love Too 01- by Christa Tomlinson [~DarkU$3R~}