Bad Moon Series- Jackie Sexton

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on May 15, 2015 by eclipze_angelin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bad Moon Series- Jackie Sexton (Size: 703.84 KB)
 Jackie Sexton - [Bad Moon 04] - Bad Storm.epub224.84 KB
 Jackie Sexton- [Bad Moon 01]- Bad Moon.epub172.96 KB
 Jackie Sexton - [Bad Moon 02] - Bad Wolf.epub154.55 KB
 Jackie Sexton - [Bad Moon 03] - Bad Nymph.epub151.49 KB

Description

Bad Moon
Life can be a little complicated when your boyfriend sucks, your best friend since elementary school is basically the man of your dreams, and a totally gorgeous rock star is pursuing you cross country and you have no idea why. Oh, and you’re kind of addicted to pizza and a full moon is around the corner.
This is my life right now. Maybe I shouldn’t have decided to go on tour with Bad Moon as their manager. Maybe I should have stayed in my hometown and looked for a marketing job with good benefits and a 401k. All I can say is that my bachelor’s degree and color-coded planner can’t protect me from the fiery throes of rock n’ roll, lust and werewolves...and I kind of like it that way.
Bad Wolf
Everything in my life shouldn’t be so complicated. I got the guy and dumped the chump, right? Still, everything would be a little easier if I believed that this sex god could want me for me, and if wolves didn’t go tackling me to the ground in front of him. Well, nobody said life was easy.
Follow Bailey and the boys as they brave Tallahassee, the capital of Florida and blood-thirsty punk rockers! With secrets abound, our curvy alpha female is about to get a schooling in all things sexy and paranormal. Can she trust Trent ever again after the things she’s seen?
Bad Nymph
How can I begin to explain the insanity around me? Trent won't look even look me in the eyes, and wolf sightings in Florida are putting everyone on edge. Is it wrong for me to run off with Aamir if he's given me an offer I can't refuse? Part three of the Bad Moon Series.
Bad Moon is off to Atlanta, but some major issues back home bring out tensions they might not be able to overcome. Aamir offers Bailey a ticket out, but there are signs that tell her she shouldn't run away with the sexy singer. Can she follow reason, or will her instincts take over?
Bad Storm
Bailey's back in Deston Beach, where she learns about her fate as part of the pack. Now that she's attached to Trent in supernatural ways, how can he continue to push her away? And can she get on with her normal life when she's tangled up in a deadly plot that involves vampires, nymphs, and werewolves?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
703.84 KB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Bad Moon Series- Jackie Sexton