Bad Tom Series (1-2) ~ Jill Nojack [BluA].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 2, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bad Tom Series (1-2) ~ Jill Nojack [BluA].epub (Size: 883.8 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 01 The Familiar - Jill Nojack.epub432.48 KB
 02 Witch Risen - Jill Nojack.epub450.91 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

The Familiar
Sometimes a cat has to man up.

Tom has been mostly cat for a long time, but when the witch who enslaved him dies, he has one last chance to become a man again and maybe to find love, too. He just needs to tell Cassie, a sensible girl who knows nothing about the witchy business all around her, that he's trapped in the body of the kitten she cuddles at night. But cats aren't known for their conversational skills, and a powerful warlock is determined to take Cassie for himself. To make things worse, Tom is rapidly running out of lives.

Witch Risen
After over forty years enslaved in the body of a cat, Tom finally has a second chance. He's regained his freedom and found happiness in the arms of kind, beautiful Cassie, who has eagerly embraced both Tom and her new-found talent as a witch. Tom's future is looking bright, but his former captor, Eunice, isn't done with him even after the whole town turned out to her funeral. She's back, and she's bent on taking everything away again, with Cassie at the top of the list. Tom is willing to sacrifice everything to save the girl he loves, but will his last two lives and a little help from his witchy friends be enough?

The last book -Nine Lives- comes out April 18 2016

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
883.8 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Bad Tom Series (1-2) ~ Jill Nojack [BluA].epub