Badass Preppers Handbook Everything You Need to Know to Prepare Yourself for the Worst[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 14, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Badass Preppers Handbook Everything You Need to Know to Prepare Yourself for the Worst[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 1.53 MB)
 suu5v.Badass.Preppers.Handbook.Everything.You.Need.to.Know.to.Prepare.Yourself.for.the.Worst.pdf1.53 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: Survival/Prepping/tutorial
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Disaster can strike at any time with no warning. Most people aren't forward-thinking enough to prepare for the worst, and others simply don't have the skills needed to successfully prepare. That's where "Badass Preppers Handbook" comes in. Covering a wide variety of disaster scenarios with detailed instructions for what you need to do in each one, this book will help you to be ready for anything in no time at all. Learn such things as: - How to fortify your home- How to preserve and store food and water for years- What should go in your "bug out" bag- How to cook off the grid- What firearms and ammo will best help you survive the apocalypse- And more!With this ultimate guide in disaster survival, you'll be ready to protect yourself, your family, your neighbors, and your pets, no matter what the disaster is.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Badass Preppers Handbook Everything You Need to Know to Prepare Yourself for the Worst[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG