BadKlaat - Badfire / Riddim Tutorial (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [NSD: Black Label] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 25, 2015 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

BadKlaat - Badfire / Riddim Tutorial (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [NSD: Black Label] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 23.33 MB)
 BadKlaat - Badfire.mp312.11 MB
 Cover.jpg65.32 KB
 BadKlaat - Riddim Tutorial.mp311.16 MB

Description

Label: Never Say Die: Black Label
Artist: BadKlaat
Featuring Artists: -
Genre: Dubstep
Released: 2015-08-31
Catalog: NSDBL008

BadKlaat returns to the label for our 8th release with the two track single Badfire / Riddim Tutorial.

We asked BadKlaat to say a few words about the release. He said, "I'm so excited to be showing my face again on NSD Black Label! 'Riddim Tutorial' only started out as a mess about but after sending it to SKisM - he wanted me to finish it and I saw a video of FuntCase playing it somewhere too. That's how this release initially came about. I then started 'Badfire' on a flight back to the UK from a gig in Canada and finished it over the next week or two once I was home. It has some of my old style sounds in it, which is what I love about the tune. The two tracks were pieced together and the release was finalised! It's like a modern take on my older stuff."

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.33 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
BadKlaat - Badfire / Riddim Tutorial (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [NSD: Black Label] *Zoto* [EDM RG]