Bagdad Cafe Out of Rosenheim 1987 DvDRip x264 AAC-miKem

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 1, 2013 by mikem777in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRip

Bagdad Cafe Out of Rosenheim 1987 DvDRip x264 AAC-miKem (Size: 1.71 GB)
 BAGDAD.jpg273.03 KB
 rosenheim.nfo2.66 KB
 Torrent downloaded from ThePirateBay.sx.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes
 sample.m4v12.64 MB
 Bagdad Cafe - Out of Rosenheim (1987).m4v1.7 GB

Description

Bagdad Cafe (1987)

"Out of Rosenheim" (original title)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095801

SAMPLE file included

Out of Rosenheim (Bagdad Café) is a look into the minds and lives of some people most of us have met but few of us know much about. This movie exemplifies how one person in the right place can affect a community of lives. The Adlons seem to express the view that all change and "magic" comes from hard work and mutual acceptance. A well-crafted view of the lives of tourists everywhere and the difficulties they can face. A Whimsical and lovingly Photographed look at the vast wasteland that is too often ignored by much of humanity. Written by The Kid in Bellevue

Long Overdue Comments by Greg Phoenix, AZ U.S.A: Bagdad Cafe has been one of my favorite films since I first saw it back in the late '80s. Like so many others who have commented on this film before me, as the film began, I too wondered how long I was going to last while I watched its very strange opening sequence. But, I stayed with it and by the end, was so taken by the characters and locale of this film that I immediately added it to my library and have watched it at least once a year ever since. Watching it is now like visiting old friends once again. One person commented below that they wished Bagdad Cafe really existed. While the characters in Bagdad Cafe may be fictional, the cafe really does exist. It is located in Newberry Springs, CA, about 20 miles east of the desert town of Barstow. Though it was originally called The Sidewinder Cafe, due to the following of this film, it is now called Badgad Cafe. I have had lunch there several times and each visit is a completely surreal experience. The cafe looks much the same as it did in the film and you can sit at the table right by the door where Jasmine used to sit and have her coffee. If you're ever passing by on Interstate 40, don't forget to visit. In the meantime, check out this special film. The memorable performances will keep you involved, even if the first 30 minutes have you wondering what and why you are watching, but hang in there. You won't be disappointed.

*** General Parameters ***
- Name: Bagdad Cafe - Out of Rosenheim (1987).m4v
- Size: 1.825 GB
- Duration: 1h 43mn
- Bitrate: 2 340 Kbps

*** Video Track Parameters ***
- Format: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Frame rate (fps): Max.: --- / Average: 25.000 / Min.: ---
- Encoding profile: High@L3.1
- Image size: 720*556 (1024 x 556 pixels Actual)
- Display Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Interlacing: Progressive

*** First Audio Track Parameters ***
- Format: AAC - MPEG-4 audio
- Bitrate: 154 Kbps
- Rate: 48.0 KHz
- Channel(s): 2 (stereo)

tags: comedy, drama, desert, motel, magic, painting, restaurant

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 GB
seeders:3