Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition SKIDROW

seeders: 110
leechers: 3
Added on November 29, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition SKIDROW (Size: 1.62 GB)
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 skidrow.nfo12.33 KB
 sr-bgee.iso1.62 GB

Description

S K I D R O Wthe leading forceproudly presentsBaldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition (c) Beamdog29-11-2012......Release Date <-> Protection................CustomRPG................Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................1 DVDRELEASE NOTESSince its initial release in 1998, Baldur's Gate has entertainedmillions of fans around the globe and has received countless awardsThis classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set thestandard for Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying games ever sinceRunning on an upgraded and improved version of the Infinity EngineBaldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition includes the entire Baldur's Gateadventure, the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion pack, andnever-before-seen content including a new adventure and three new partymembers: the Calishite monk Rasaad yn Bashir, Neera the wild mage, andDorn Il-Khan, the evil blackguardBaldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the following enhancements:New Adventure: The Black PitsNew Character: Dorn Il-KhanNew Character: Neera the Wild MageNew Character: Rasaad yn BashirA new collection of player character voice setsNative support for high-resolution widescreen displaysOver 400 improvements to the original gameImproved multiplayer support with connectivity between all platformsINSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.62 GB
seeders:110
leechers:3
Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition SKIDROW

All Comments

I suggest Dark Steam Client to download files. Then download from gamecopyworld a crack called Multi12. Other than that, just install OpenAL which will be contained within downloaded files.
Downloaded.. so far, so good!
right after creating the character and clicking done on the first intro naration it always gives me the "the program has stopped error":( help please?
had to download openal32.dll for the game to work but cant seem to find how to fix the sounds, the wrap_oal.dll that someone said doesnt work cause it makes me buy the softare to get that...any other help with the sound plz?
works fine!