Ballad of a Bad B-tch Series (Books 1-3) - Ms. Bam [Nm]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 18, 2014 by Nightmarein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ballad of a Bad B-tch Series (Books 1-3) - Ms. Bam [Nm] (Size: 3.01 MB)
 Ballad Of A Bad B-tch - Ms. Bam.mobi286.89 KB
 Ballad Of A Bad B-tch - Ms. Bam.azw3240.97 KB
 Ballad Of A Bad B-tch - Ms. Bam.epub180.18 KB
 Cover.jpg150.61 KB
 metadata.opf1.22 KB
 Ballad Of A Bad B-tch 2 - Ms. Bam.azw3409.26 KB
 Ballad Of A Bad B-tch 2 - Ms. Bam.mobi350.29 KB
 Ballad Of A Bad B-tch 2 - Ms. Bam.epub246.77 KB
 Cover.jpg168.41 KB
 metadata.opf1.26 KB
 Ballad of a Bad B-tch 3 - Ms Bam.mobi356.87 KB
 Ballad of a Bad B-tch 3 - Ms Bam.azw3291.87 KB
 Ballad of a Bad B-tch 3 - Ms Bam.epub236.27 KB
 Cover.jpg162.02 KB
 metadata.opf1.22 KB

Description

Book #1 - Ballad of a Bad B-tch

Since every song tells a story, the entire world is about to learn about the sadness and pain behind rising R&B artist Mia King. Even being on the run from her past couldn't diminish the star she was meant to be. Mia learned the hard way that the family you were born into could be your greatest downfall, and that true die-hard fans are more than the people who buy your music and stand in line for your concerts... They can literally save your life and be the family you always wished you had.

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
ASIN#: B00D1HOOJW
Published: May 27th 2013 by SBR Publications
Language: English

Book #2 - Ballad of a Bad B-tch 2

There are four sides to the story of young R & B diva Mia King's life.

Mia – All any kid ever wants is for their parents to love them. True... I made mistakes, but how could I not? No one but me knows what it was like growing up in a home with Terri. Yeah she paid the bills, fed and clothed me but she never loved me. The man she moved in got all my mother’s love, time, and affection. So as a kid, when you don't get the love you feel you deserve at home... You'll try and get that feeling from anyone. I was young. I made mistakes, I was also taken advantage of. I just hope I don't have to pay for those mistakes for the rest of my life and lose the only people that really love me in the process.

Terri- Kids don't appreciate shit nowadays. I worked my fingers to the bone to give that child of mine everything I could. I gave Mia anything a child could want! It's not like she was some starving child living in the projects. So what I moved a man in! Didn't I deserve to have a life? Yeah, Quinton's a little rough around the edges and he's young, but hell I like a young buck! If I'm not happy... no one is going to be. Least of all my bitch of a daughter Mia, and Quinton; the man who I've given up everything for.

Quinton- I almost lost the woman I loved messin' around with Terri's crazy ass, but she came back like I knew she would. Who wouldn't wanna have Quinton Jones as their man? Hell you see I got her mama going crazy! I don't give a damn what anyone says... even Mia. What we share is special. Everyone thinks they know me, “ Quinton ain’t shit,” but they can all go to hell. I was the one there for Mia in her darkest times and now Jeremiah's bitch ass thinks he can just have my woman Mia and my son? Anyone who thinks that is as crazy as Terri!

Jeremiah- I fell in love with Mia the day I met her and when she needed me I was there for her. Three years ago I walked away from my own life to create one with her, and I've never regretted it. I know her deepest and darkest secrets; and she trusts me not only with her life, but with her child's life also. Blood does not make a family... Love and and loyalty does. The love, loyalty, and bond that Mia and I share could never be broken. I don’t think.

ASIN#: B00E1LP4RS
Published: July 18th 2013 by SBR Publications

Book #3 - Ballad of a Bad B-tch 3

Mia King is a rising R & B superstar. One fateful trip back to her hometown months ago to lay old demons to rest lead to all her secrets being exposed. Now all the skeletons of her past she wanted to keep locked away in the closet have come tumbling out. Mia's relationship with Jeremiah is on the rocks and the father of her son Quinton Jones, is determined to redeem himself in her eyes and win heart The time has come for Mia to make some very real choices in her life. Torn between the love of her life and a past lover who wont give up not to mention a crazy mother who is determined to make her life a living hell.

ASIN#: B00LJKT06K
Published: June 4th 2014 by SBR Publications

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.01 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Ballad of a Bad B-tch Series (Books 1-3) - Ms. Bam [Nm]

All Comments

Thanks