Baltimore Consort - Bright Day Star - Music For the Yuletide Sea

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 14, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Baltimore Consort - Bright Day Star - Music For the Yuletide Sea (Size: 304.5 MB)
 01-cover.jpg236.81 KB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.19.19 KB
 02-Recording.jpg79.33 KB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.176.67 KB
 CDImage.ape303.79 MB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.213.78 KB
 CDImage.cue3.54 KB

Description

First torrent; if there are problems, comment and let me know and I'll do what i can to help. For those unfamiiar with the Baltimore Consort:

The Baltimore Consort is a small ensemble of instrumentalists and singers whose major focus has been early music, taking into account both the classical and folk realms, often blurring the distinction between the two. In the early years, its main focus was English music from the Elizabethan period, but the group soon branched out into Irish, Scottish, French, Spanish, and Italian early music. The chronological range of the repertory has generally fallen into Renaissance era, roughly spanning the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. The Consort players perform on early instruments (viols, recorders, lutes, rebec, etc.) and their concerts and recordings can feature only instrumental music or a mixture of vocal and instrumental pieces.

Enjoy and please seed!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
304.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Baltimore Consort - Bright Day Star - Music For the Yuletide Sea