Bandicam 1.9.5.510 RePack (& portable)

seeders: 177
leechers: 3
Added on May 27, 2014 by fw7in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Bandicam 1.9.5.510 RePack (& portable) (Size: 8.12 MB)
 Bandicam.v1.9.5.510.exe8.12 MB
 settings.reg632 bytes
 Установка.cmd29 bytes
 Portable.cmd29 bytes

Description

Название программы: Bandicam
Версия программы: 1.9.5.510
Последняя Версия программы: 1.9.5.510
Адрес официального сайта: BANDISOFT
Язык интерфейса: мульти, есть русский
Лечение: проведено [keymaker-MAZE + hosts]

Описание:
Bandicam позволяет записать определенную область на экране ПК, или в программе, которая использует графические технологии DirectX/OpenGL. Bandicam поможет вам выполнить видеозапись с высокой степенью сжатия, сохраняя качество видео ближе к оригинальной работе и обеспечивает производительность намного выше других программ, которые обладают подобными функциями.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.12 MB
seeders:177
leechers:3
Bandicam 1.9.5.510 RePack (& portable)

All Comments

Does the portable version run as registered, and record unlimited time without a watermark?
sorry i didnt try the portable version; all the installation boxes are in russian and a little difficult to comprehend but the version i installed does record unlimited time without watermark, as a registered version.
well, as no english instructions could be found; i had to click some random buttons but eventually found out how to work it, and change the language to english. this is for the desktop version, not the portable one.
1.) Run 'Settings', click yes which will add the registration to the registry. (see pic 1)
2.) Run 'Bandicam.v1.9.5.510', and ignore all the russian; keep clicking the blue outlined box with the > icon. It will install the program.
3.) A window will pop up, if you click the russian equivalent of yes, it will take you to the crackers website, no, it does not. check it out if you like, you will nee google translate.
4.) To change to english: click the button right under the '....' (see pic 2)
5.) Then click on the third column from the left. (see pic 3)
6.) Then click the bar with the down arrow, and select your language. (see pic 7) click the blue outlined button in the following pop-up and bandicam will restart in the language you have selected.
7.) Enjoy!

This bandicam didnt have the resetting problem the previous model did, so thank you uploader.
fw7
Well two things.
1) Thank you for giving the instructions on how to change the language and taking time away from your own schedule.
2) Link me to your background? I like it and want it. :P
http://imgur.com/V6dCqP3
anybody have the instructions for this in english?