Banks, Maya-Shades of Gray - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 29, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Banks, Maya-Shades of Gray - epub - zeke23 (Size: 435.21 KB)
 Banks, Maya-Shades of Gray.epub435.21 KB

Description

Shades of Gray (KGI #6)
by Maya Banks (Goodreads Author)
4.29 of 5 stars
4.29 · rating details · 8,303 ratings · 611 reviews
The Kelly Group International (KGI): A super-elite, top secret, family-run business. Qualifications: High intelligence, rock-hard body, military background. Mission: Hostage/kidnap victim recovery. Intelligence gathering. Handling jobs the U.S. government can't...
P.J. and Cole were sharpshooting rivals on the same KGI team and enjoyed a spirited, uncomplicated camaraderie. Until the night they gave in to their desires and suddenly took their relationship one step further. In the aftermath of their one-night stand, they're called out on a mission that goes terribly wrong, and P.J. walks away from KGI, resolved not to drag her teammates into the murky shadows she's poised to delve into.
Six months later, Cole hasn't given up his search for P.J., and he's determined to bring her back home where she belongs. Bent on vengeance, P.J. has plunged into a serpentine game of payback that will make her question everything she's ever believed in. But Cole-and the rest of their team-refuse to let her go it alone. Even if it means sacrificing their loyalty to KGI, and their lives..

My name is Maya Banks and I live in Texas with my husband and three children and our assortment of pets. I’m more of a cat person, but my daughter became convinced she NEEDED a dog. So convinced in fact that it became her mission to convince her father and me. She prepared a two page handwritten proposal that detailed WHY she needed a dog, and well, after I sent her to her father (I knew he wouldn’t tell her no) we embarked on the search for the perfect dog. The journey that was two hours away and that I got pulled over for speeding while I was on the phone with my agent who had an offer from a publisher for one of my books… The officer wasn’t impressed. He wrote me a ticket anyway. Thus, I now tell my daughter that her dog turned into one very expensive concession! But isn’t he cute?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
435.21 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Banks, Maya-Shades of Gray - epub - zeke23